• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
OK. I like Mega Man 7. But I don't like it enough to beat it for a second time on the legacy collection. I beat it once before in the past and I got all the way up to Wily this time but I just don't like it enough to deal with Wily Capsule's bs. Maybe if I were playing in an emulator I'd turn on infinite health for this fight just to see the ending again. But Legacy Collection 2 has NO emulation features typically found in retro collections, not even rewind. So, I give up. On to Mega Man 8.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
casually seeing rumors of WBD wanting to sell WB Games…that would be hella stupid of them to lose more money by trying to gain more money

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I know this is probably a common headcannon, but IMO, Dr. Wily turned the Evil Energy from Mega Man 8 into the Maverick Virus he had submerged Zero in when he sealed him away. I also like to think that the Maverick Virus and Roboenza are just the same thing known as different names by two civilizations a century apart because they literally do the same thing, make a robot rebel against it's original intended purpose. But if you have to have them be different then Roboenza can just be a prototype of the Maverick Virus.

Also it would be really cool if there was an X game where Zero gets his own upgrade pods like X but he gets them from Dr. Wily instead of Dr. Light. Would be fun.

Shroob

Sup?
I know this is probably a common headcannon, but IMO, Dr. Wily turned the Evil Energy from Mega Man 8 into the Maverick Virus he had submerged Zero in when he sealed him away. I also like to think that the Maverick Virus and Roboenza are just the same thing known as different names by two civilizations a century apart because they literally do the same thing, make a robot rebel against it's original intended purpose. But if you have to have them be different then Roboenza can just be a prototype of the Maverick Virus.

Also it would be really cool if there was an X game where Zero gets his own upgrade pods like X but he gets them from Dr. Wily instead of Dr. Light. Would be fun.
Dese?

Seem two be enahgy wesources.

But he neva saw anyting lik dis on Eawth

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Dese?

Seem two be enahgy wesources.

But he neva saw anyting lik dis on Eawth
Honestly I like the idea of Dr. Light having a speach impediment. It gives him more character. If a competant voice actor tried to gove him one, I think it would be fun.

Yes when I read Dr. Light's dialogue in text only mediums i hear Elmer Fudd's voice in my head.

Top Bottom