• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You know, I thought I consumed every aspect of the Madagascar franchise, but I’ve never played any of the video games. Like this post if you think I should correct that.
Thee first game in the series is actually pretty good. At least on console.

Not sure if there were any handheld versions of the game based on the first movie or what their quality was.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
NES nostalgia was so prominent in the late 2000s that looking back on gaming culture at the time is nostalgic for me.

Not for the NES itself, but for other people's memories of the NES.

Nostalgia paradox :054:
What came first the nes or the people nostalgic for the nes
IMG_0637.jpeg

It’s These kinds of questions that really make you think

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
NES nostalgia was so prominent in the late 2000s that looking back on gaming culture at the time is nostalgic for me.

I absorbed my love of Banjo-Kazooie and Crash Bandicoot from The Completionist and Caddicarus.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Zoomers could be nostalgic for playing NES games...on their GBAs. Or their Wiis. Or through the first Animal Crossing.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Zoomers could be nostalgic for playing NES games...on their GBAs. Or their Wiis. Or through the first Animal Crossing.
For me, it was through my school chromebook via some website that was somehow allowed through the filters.

I beat Mega Man 2 that way in 8th grade.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
JWittz, MandJTV, The Completionist, JonTron, and SomeCallMeJohnny were the Nintendo adjacent YouTubers that raised me (I may have forgotten some)

Johnny's the only one of those I still watch

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
This isn't gonna help the Deadly Six's reputation here but for some reason I have the feeling that Zor loves pineapple pizza

Leiuroi may have lowkey been the GOAT of Poketubers
Pokemon fans who choose Chikorita are very much in consideration for GOAT status. I loved his HGSS walkthrough for this reason.

Man I woulda loved to see him play the Mystery Dungeon games.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I have some nostalgia for N64, SNES, Genesis and old PC games that I never played. I guess it's more of the historical aspect and old graphics that make me , in addition to a lot of games still just having really good gameplay.

But I still have far more nostalgia for the Gamecube since it's the console I grew up with, as well as, and this is proof of how much time has passed since then, the Wii and PS3 as well.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So some how Multiversus leakers got ahold of the straight up artwork of one of the season 2 characters and it got swiftly taken down by Warner. This is a character we knew was pretty much a lock for season two as the devs have heavily teased them. Still going to spoil, but they look great:
IMG_1174.jpeg

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Thee first game in the series is actually pretty good. At least on console.

Not sure if there were any handheld versions of the game based on the first movie or what their quality was.
There was a GBA game, I played it when I was younger.

I don’t remember much about it, though, other than I think I liked the level on the ship where you played as at least one of the penguins iirc (it’s been a long time so I’m not sure).

I remember playing the console games based on the first and second movies, too, both were good imo.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The Skateboards in the next Pro Skater if Activision weren't Cowards and actually made a new Pro Skater

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Then you have a few options.
  • Buy as many can drinks that restore SP as you can before going to the dungeons. Check vending machines regularly.
  • It's not a big amount but you can use the SOS system to recover some SP if any other players respond to it.
  • Fuse Sarasvati and level it up until she learns Invigorate. Then you can abuse the easier battles with normal attacks to restore SP.
  • Not for this dungeon but keep your eyes open for any Persona that learns Divine Grace or Spell Master for cheaper healing.
Got Sarsavati, she learns Invigorate 2 on her next level up and she has three different offensive spells from the fusion

Of course I also got the fox to heal my entire party but I'm still a few levels away from being ready for the boss (also I forgot to save last time I reached him)

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm trying to better myself by eating less sugar and eating less in general

View attachment 392512

I am already in pain HELP
Starting off is the hardest, but keep going, it's completely worth it.

A quick tip, if you're a pop/soda guy, try replacing it with 100% juice. You still get the sugar kick but without all the corn syrup and food dyes and all that. You'll feel a lot better and start looking a lot better too.

Top Bottom