• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Speaking of JonTron, when I said he was racist on a social media site, some came at me by saying he was not racist.

How blind, and how sad.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm trying to better myself by eating less sugar and eating less in general

View attachment 392512

I am already in pain HELP
Now you know my pain. I want candy and ice cream SO BAD but i know ill go crazy and get fat again
None of Normal Boots ended up normal
Wrong The Continue Show are still normal.
Normal as in they didnt do any bad ****, they are still pretty weird in a good way

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The Projared thing is interesting because his wife did embellish things and lie about others, but it's still true that he was cheating on her regardless and he was inappropriately messaging fans (and there's a lot of proof on that).

The Completionist straight up didn't donate for his charity until the charity itself started questioning why the money hasn't been received. He may have not have pocketed the funds himself but he still lied to the public and the charity about donating the funds aka he still committed fraud regardless.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
You ever think about how the guy from 30 Seconds to Mars played the Joker once?
I constantly think about how he is a bad actor and creep, hellbent on destroying my enthusiasm

He played the Hatbox Ghost in a Haunted Mansion movie (The Hatbox Ghost is my favorite Disney Parks character)

He is also in a new Tron movie (Tron is one of my favorite guilty pleasure series)

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I constantly think about how he is a bad actor and creep, hellbent on destroying my enthusiasm

He played the Hatbox Ghost in a Haunted Mansion movie (The Hatbox Ghost is my favorite Disney Parks character)

He is also in a new Tron movie (Tron is one of my favorite guilty pleasure series)
Hatbox Ghost fan spotted in the wild.

Me too.

🤝

Noipoi

Howdy!
I really like the Koopalings but whenever they’re in a game it usually results in 7 somethings being taken over.

Like seven roster slots in Mario Kart, or seven bosses in a Mario platformer. Just taking up space that could’ve gone to seven cooler characters, be it returning favorites from the franchise or new original bosses.

So I like them, but I often find myself not wanting them to show up.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I really like the Koopalings but whenever they’re in a game it usually results in 7 somethings being taken over.

Like seven roster slots in Mario Kart, or seven bosses in a Mario platformer. Just taking up space that could’ve gone to seven cooler characters, be it returning favorites from the franchise or new original bosses.

They have more of a history than a lot of the other Mario characters, if anything I'm surprised they didn't use them more for spinoffs and such. Especially in the Sports Games, those require a massive roster but somehow they never appeared in one.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

They have more of a history than a lot of the other Mario characters, if anything I'm surprised they didn't use them more for spinoffs and such. Especially in the Sports Games, those require a massive roster but somehow they never appeared in one.
This. Why aren't they in more spin-offs? It'd be perfect for them and they're fan favorites, so it's not like there isn't demand for them to show up in more spin-off games in the series.

Also, I wish the Koopalings had more interaction with each other and Bowser Jr. in general. At least the Bowser's Inside Story remake gave them all more shared screen time.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Finally beat the second boss of Golden

I actually played OG Persona 4 up to this point before so everything past this is uncharted territory for me

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
There's spinoff miniseries for Disventure Camp coming out at some point.

I'd be more excited if All-Stars weren't absolute trash.

I'm kinda over DC at this point after how much AS burned me. That's part of why I'm all about the Deadly Six right now

Top Bottom