• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Multiversus has a big announcement Saturday:

It be sick if this is actually Scorpion or sub zero getting added

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think I played too much Persona today. Also I spent the entire month and didn't do as many social links as I wanted to.

I have an early save file. Maybe I'll go back to earlier when I play tomorrow and re-do that month, though I'm not really keen on going through those story events again

I legaly cant say in the Japanese translation was the same becaue i was introsuded to p4 via english and my ranking of japanese knowladge is 4/10🫠
I'm just saying it's pretty clear what the intent with those scenes is. I don't think it has to do with the localization at all.

Ultimately I don't hate Yosuke but man some of his behavior is just gross and hard to defend

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
What are your two favorite games of all time RIGHT NOW? I'm curious.

As of this moment my two favorite ever games are, unsurprisingly, Spore and Sonic Lost World (the Wii U one specifically, the 3DS one is...kinda poop).

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I am the birthday boy

it was a title I was born with but am only burdened with today
*****, you stole my birthday

For payment, give me all your birthday gifts and money. Im older then you, you gotta listen to me

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

As of this moment my two favorite ever games are, unsurprisingly, Spore and Sonic Lost World (the Wii U one specifically, the 3DS one is...kinda poop).
I adore a bunch of games so my list is constantly changing but Xenoblade 2 and Mega Man X probably rank up there the most consistently.

Might do another top 30 list at some point, idk.

I am the birthday boy

it was a title I was born with but am only burdened with today
Merry birthday

StormC

Smash Hero

Metal Gear Solid and Persona 5 Royal.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't think that's called being big, I think that's called getting a licensed game based on it
That was the era where literally every kids movie coming out got a licensed game or two.

I kinda miss it. Where’s my ****ty little The Last Wish game on the DS?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
That was the era where literally every kids movie coming out got a licensed game or two.

I kinda miss it. Where’s my ****ty little The Last Wish game on the DS?
Imagine if it was on the Wii U/3DS and everyone who got it was getting banned for talking about "****" on Miiverse.

Top Bottom