• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

KillerCage

Smash Master
What are your two favorite games of all time RIGHT NOW? I'm curious.

As of this moment my two favorite ever games are, unsurprisingly, Spore and Sonic Lost World (the Wii U one specifically, the 3DS one is...kinda poop).
My favorite game of all time will likely forever be Metroid Prime. It has fantastic controls, balanced difficulty curve, an amazing soundtrack, an immersive world thanks to the scan visor, and a short but meaty playtime that makes it very replayable. What blemishes it does are either minor or remedied through subsequent playthroughs.

As my second favorite, currently that goes to Freedom Planet 2.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Lemurs as a villain for the next DK because they’re a kind of Primate but different from Simians/Apes. And Apes supplanted Lemurs everywhere else on the globe. So the Lemur equivalents want to take DK Isle to be their new home.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Lemurs as a villain for the next DK because they’re a kind of Primate but different from Simians/Apes. And Apes supplanted Lemurs everywhere else on the globe. So the Lemur equivalents want to take DK Isle to be their new home.
If they next DK game doesn't have the Kremlings I will take a steamy romantic bath with a microwave.

Lucky for me there's not gonna be another DK game for another 20 years, so I live another day :4pacman:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I like this idea. Heck you could even expand outside of lemurs and include other non-simian primates in their ranks like aye-ayes and tarsiers.

The problem is that lemurs are uh, a lot smaller then apes and wouldn't pose a huge threat. They could take creative liberties and beef them up a bunch (heck, the bosses in Tropical Freeze are huge) I like the idea of one of them being a little guy who pilots a mech or something. Maybe that could be the tarsier boss.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I like this idea. Heck you could even expand outside of lemurs and include other non-simian primates in their ranks like aye-ayes and tarsiers.

The problem is that lemurs are uh, a lot smaller then apes and wouldn't pose a huge threat. They could take creative liberties and beef them up a bunch (heck, the bosses in Tropical Freeze are huge) I like the idea of one of them being a little guy who pilots a mech or something. Maybe that could be the tarsier boss.
I thought Aye-Ayes were a kind of Lemur?

And yeah, you’ed have to play fast and loose with their sizes. But it would work.

Top Bottom