• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
No I mean a movie combining elements from both films. A bunch of dinosaurs born and raised in Jurassic Park escape into the real world. But since it's a kids cartoon movie where they talk and don't just want to eat, hijinx ensue instead of mass chaos and destruction.
I think we have that movie already

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The smell of walking into a Blockbuster and always seeing this movie on the shelf, unrented.
My country bumpkin ass was never graced with the presence of blockbuster in time before they all shut down, so I will never know this experience

You win this one old man. :sakbanjo:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
How the **** do you even beat Persona 4 Golden dungeons without running out of SP? I'm trying to be conservative with my magic usage but the tradeoff is that my party gets hurt more and I don't have many healing items to spare. The fox can heal me but he also charges half the money I have so I use his services sparingly

osby

Smash Obsessed
How the **** do you even beat Persona 4 Golden dungeons without running out of SP? I'm trying to be conservative with my magic usage but the tradeoff is that my party gets hurt more and I don't have many healing items to spare. The fox can heal me but he also charges half the money I have so I use his services sparingly
Are you trying to finish them in one go? The easiest way to beat dungeons is to tackle them in small proportions - at the expense of having less time for social links and other daily activities.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Are you trying to finish them in one go? The easiest way to beat dungeons is to tackle them in small proportions - at the expense of having less time for social links and other daily activities.
I prefer to beat them in one go, it's a better use of my in game time

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know, I thought I consumed every aspect of the Madagascar franchise, but I’ve never played any of the video games. Like this post if you think I should correct that.
I'm pretty sure Madagascar has one of the worst games ever made. I'll look it up later if I remember bit it's so bad it's worth a playthrough just to see how awful it was.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I prefer to beat them in one go, it's a better use of my in game time
Then you have a few options.
  • Buy as many can drinks that restore SP as you can before going to the dungeons. Check vending machines regularly.
  • It's not a big amount but you can use the SOS system to recover some SP if any other players respond to it.
  • Fuse Sarasvati and level it up until she learns Invigorate. Then you can abuse the easier battles with normal attacks to restore SP.
  • Not for this dungeon but keep your eyes open for any Persona that learns Divine Grace or Spell Master for cheaper healing.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Two Madagascar headcannons
  • The Penguins show takes place after every movie in the franchise, where the Penguins and the Lemurs have retired to the Zoo (Julien's breakup with Sonya the Bear was nasty) but Alex, Marty, Melman, and Gloria stayed with the circus, as they vowed to do in 3.
  • Over the Hedge takes place in the same universe as Madagascar. I mean... it just makes sense. They're the same kind of world.
Don't know anything about the netflix King Julien show (never watched it) so I don'r know how it fits into the lore.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Two Madagascar headcannons
  • The Penguins show takes place after every movie in the franchise, where the Penguins and the Lemurs have retired to the Zoo (Julien's breakup with Sonya the Bear was nasty) but Alex, Marty, Melman, and Gloria stayed with the circus, as they vowed to do in 3.
  • Over the Hedge takes place in the same universe as Madagascar. I mean... it just makes sense. They're the same kind of world.
Don't know anything about the netflix King Julien show (never watched it) so I don'r know how it fits into the lore.
I HIGHLY recommend watching The Theorizer's videos on the King Julien show, and Mort in particular. The stuff is an absolute fever dream.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just re-watched it and I still maintain that the villain of the Penguins movie should have been Dr. Blowhole. Dave's entire backstory and plan could have easily translated over to Flippy and it would have made baby me incredibly happy. Plus I refuse to believe that John Malkovitch and Neal Patrick Harris aren't at the same level of celebrity.

Top Bottom