• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So quick question, anyine here a fan of the artist Mitski? I was listening to music yesterday and she came up on my playlist. I don't remember adding her nor anything.

She's pretty good and I'd like to know more of her songs.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So quick question, anyine here a fan of the artist Mitski? I was listening to music yesterday and she came up on my playlist. I don't remember adding her nor anything.

She's pretty good and I'd like to know more of her songs.
I just peeped one of her songs and I can safely say, She sadly isnt my cup of tea

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 392318
A desire to be a woman in a video game...

Jk obviously but it's nice to be a girl again, it was a especially shame how you couldn't do that in XIS considering they play a bit with gender for Sylvando
I mean it's not the first for me, I pick the female option in every Splatoon game and that's been the case since it's first reveal. Do I wanna be a girl irl? Nah, I prefer having the last of my human rights I have left. Gender norms suck tho, I don't fw those
Do we know who's handling the illustrations yet? Looks a bit like Toyotarou's work but I'm not sure.
Not confirmed, but rumor is Fenyo_n.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Are we now?

In that case here's an adorbs piece of art courtesy of ObsessedPianist on Tumblr.
I'd make a joke about the idea of the Deadly Six needing a content warning but Sonic fans went ballistic when Sakurai said something nice about Sonic Forces without adding a disclaimer that says it's an abomination that slaughtered his family so I understand the need to do that
View attachment 392320

Also the game look like a real beaut
Towns looking like miniatures? Please tell me that means like Fantasian, that sounds so goddamn charming

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'd make a joke about the idea of the Deadly Six needing a content warning but Sonic fans went ballistic when Sakurai said something nice about Sonic Forces without adding a disclaimer that says it's an abomination that slaughtered his family so I understand the need to do that

Towns looking like miniatures? Please tell me that means like Fantasian, that sounds so goddamn charming
GSLhA3MbAAAKwb0.jpg

And here's a lot of gameplay footage

Link to Tweet that's a hub for multiple vids

Top Bottom