• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hear back from a job that I applied too

They like my resume, but they want me to take a two hour long aptitude test to determine if I even get a first interview

The first interview isn't even an interview, they just wanna talk about my test, and from that they may determine if I'm qualified for a 2nd interview aka the actual interview, and apparently there is ANOTHER interview

This job pays 50-60k a year

This job market is pissing me off

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So uhhh

Not only is the TF2 bot crisis "fixed" but also being actively maintained by Valve

But the final issue of the TF2 comic(Issue six came out SEVEN YEARS AGO) is confirmed to be in production

......are we back?
Depends on if Heavy Weapons Guy finally gets some more heavy weapons while we're at it.

Shroob

Sup?
Depends on if Heavy Weapons Guy finally gets some more heavy weapons while we're at it.
There was a 4chan leak years back about how the comic would end that the community seems to have taken as gospel, and the leaked comic panel is weirdly in line with what happens in it.

Going to be interesting to see if it lines up.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Played Persona 4 Golden a bit more today and I think it finally clicked

I ****ing love the time management aspect, it's so relaxing and makes me feel like I actually accomplished something with my time, and the characters are generally very likable

I was kind of overwhelmed at first but I'm not planning on completing this game, not intentionally anyway. I do at least want to max out my social links with the party and ideally not spend more than one in game day in the TV world at a time so that I'll be able to do as much as possible but I'm not feeling too stressed about anything else

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
As a fan of Disney I really hate Disney.

Like the fact that they recently butchered there disability access program probably wouldn't have made me nearly as angry if I wasn't someone who frequented the parks.
Yeah their disability stuff was falling off in recent years as was their treatment of guests with them. But it’s really hit rock bottom now. On top of the parks themselves being just really terriblely managed and overpriced nowadays.

Become a way bigger fan of Universal nowadays, when my family use to go to Disney plent ly of time prior because they use to be great.

Universal has really stepped up to fix issues left by Disney and I can’t wait to see the new park next year.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I think Emio could be either a new IP, a new Fatal Frame game, or that game codenamed Project M that Bloober / Broken Mirror Games said they're on working on it

Also Emio for Smash when?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think Emio could be either a new IP, a new Fatal Frame game, or that game codenamed Project M that Bloober / Broken Mirror Games said they're on working on it

Also Emio for Smash when?
I would rule out bloober.

There is no English website for this, implying it’s made by a Japanese company. Bloober wouldn’t fit that, and they just said their project m will be revealed later this year. By later I don’t think they meant two days lol

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It’s funny now we barely know anything about this Emio guy and people are already saying “put him in Smash!”

But I guess there’s a demand for horror characters, and now we have one who’s first party.
I mean. People did that all the time. I remember one dude instantly pushing hard for Balan after Wonderworld was announced. One has to wonder how he feels now, hopefully not embarassed

Shroob

Sup?
So considering the leaked TF2 comic panel

I kinda wonder what happened.

I think considering how the ending of the 6th comic ending of "We're Team Fortress, and we're not dead!" only to be followed up with everyone dead is funny but, how did we get here?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I realize that we are just kind of assuming that Emio is a first party title, Nintendo could just be publishing a Horror game they though was interesting

Like we don't consider Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 or DC Super Hero Girls: Teen Power as first party IP (We should though, cowards.)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I realize that we are just kind of assuming that Emio is a first party title, Nintendo could just be publishing a Horror game they though was interesting

Like we don't consider Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 or DC Super Hero Girls: Teen Power as first party titles (We should though, cowards.)
…I and Nintendo considers them as 1st party titles…damn we in the minority

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Like we don't consider Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 or DC Super Hero Girls: Teen Power as first party titles (We should though, cowards.)
Just smash fans wait until dc super girls Harley quinn gets into next smash, then they will see!

Top Bottom