• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Today I decided that I'm never going to work for AAA game studios. Like I'm not even gonna let whatever studio I have in the future get acquired

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Boy oh boy where do I even begin. Emio... honey, my pookie bear. I have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. The way you drive into youtube and copystrike fear into your enemies eyes. Your silky smooth touch around the trailer, and that gorgeous still frame. I would do anything for you. I wish it were possible to freeze time so I would never have to watch your game end.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
the deadly six are a polycule
Isn't Zik like...way way way older than the rest of them tho? :239:

That aside, even though Zavok and Zeena seem to be a preferred ship of the five other D6 fans out there, I always saw them as having a brother-sister thing going on.

If Sega weren't cowards they'd let Zavok mash Sonic into a pancake for hurting his surrogate lil sis.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Boy oh boy where do I even begin. Emio... honey, my pookie bear. I have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. The way you drive into youtube and copystrike fear into your enemies eyes. Your silky smooth touch around the trailer, and that gorgeous still frame. I would do anything for you. I wish it were possible to freeze time so I would never have to watch your game end.
Are you cheating on Marina with Emio?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sees weird Nintendo video
“Oh hey, Nintendo’s making a horror game. That’s cool. I wonder what the homies in the social thread think about this?”
Let's not be ridiculous here. All I'm suggesting is that Emio become the supreme overlord of mankind, banish the angel's heaven, and dethrone God.
IMG_8875.jpeg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
"Nintendo seems to be teasing some horror project"
Huh that actually sounds neat
"Rumours say it's done by Bloober Team"
Huh that actually sounds dog****
"Some noteworthy leaker claims it's not Bloober Team"
Oh thank god it might not be the worst **** in the genre

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I don't... why are the mario squids making video games?
They're a polish dev team who make absolutely awful horror games and are currently remaking Silent Hill 2, which already shows that it's worse than the original based on trailers. You might have seen a clip of that Jerma guy playing a game where infinite babies smash their heads into a wall, that's them

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think we can all agree on this:

This would give big “Fortnite battle pass memes” vibes.

Like imagine the trailer going:

Mario! Kirby! link! Pikachu!

EMIO!

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Hey, I just had a thought.

What if we gave King K Rool a queen?

If it's not obvious by my Zeena/Zor shipping, I love when nasty villains have a partner they love dearly and treat with all the love imaginable.

As for King K Rool, I'm not sure why he immediately came to my mind, but I can totally imagine him marrying a Kremling woman who hates those rotten Kongs as much as he does, and they'd be totally sickeningly gooey sweethearts who kiss and get affectionate whenever they're on screen together, making Kongs and Kremlings alike supremely uncomfortable.

That'd be the stuff of legend.

Noipoi

Howdy!

If it's not obvious by my Zeena/Zor shipping, I love when nasty villains have a partner they love dearly and treat with all the love imaginable.

As for King K Rool, I'm not sure why he immediately came to my mind, but I can totally imagine him marrying a Kremling woman who hates those rotten Kongs as much as he does, and they'd be totally sickeningly gooey sweethearts who kiss and get affectionate whenever they're on screen together, making Kongs and Kremlings alike supremely uncomfortable.

I always figured K Rool was in his late 30’s-mid 40’s, and I like to think he was married in his younger days and now has a bitter ex-crocodile wife.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
OH **** POTENTIAL PLANET COASTER 2

Frontier is doing a Livestream of crowd noises and was specifically posted on the PlanCo Twitter

Planet Coaster is the best Theme Park simulator IMO and with some QOL from Planet Zoo, new stuff, and bringing over some holdover mechanics from Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 we could be looking at peak.

Tragically I saw what happened with Cities Skylines 2 and Payday 3 so I have to be cautious even though Frontier has a better track record

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Here’s a probably fake leak for brothership implying a starlow side mode where they are teamed up with Wario?

The renders look good but Wario and no Waluigi is odd, and the screen shot looks like an edit of the one where Mario and Luigi talk about getting home.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Snake when her kids want to see a Disney movie

View attachment 392263
My gf doesn’t like Disney either. Our house will be mouse free.
Here’s a probably fake leak for brothership implying a starlow side mode where they are teamed up with Wario?

The renders look good but Wario and no Waluigi is odd, and the screen shot looks like an edit of the one where Mario and Luigi talk about getting home.
it’s not odd. Waluigi is only in sports games.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Raiden on the Fortnite shop when I can’t afford to spend on Vbucks for the third time in a row

proxy.png

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

I think K.Rool would just say he has a wife, he has a photo of her but it's just him in drag, Bugs Bunny style

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My gf doesn’t like Disney either. Our house will be mouse free.

it’s not odd. Waluigi is only in sports games.
I guess that’s a point you could argue. But from a gameplay design it still doesn’t make much sense.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

If this is true, I'm buying two more copies of the game.

Reactions: Z25

Noipoi

Howdy!
Honestly I'm with Snake on this one, never cared for Disney
That’s totally fine. Different strokes, different folks, etc.

Just please refrain from ranting about how all Disney movies are complete **** that should be wiped from the timeline and the people who like them are filthy poopoo idiots, if you’d be so kind :nifty:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
That’s totally fine. Different strokes, different folks, etc.

Just please refrain from ranting about how all Disney movies are complete **** that should be wiped from the timeline and the people who like them are filthy poopoo idiots, if you’d be so kind :nifty:
Oh don't worry, even I have my fair share of Disney movies that I like. Hell I don't dislike the movies as much as I ****ing detest Disney as a company and how they treat each and every one of their IPs. I know all corporations are evil and all that but Disney really gets under my skin with that

Last edited:
Top Bottom