• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm also hoping for them to be brought back with better writing and a bigger role. The potential is definitely there.

And as for Zeena's personality...I actually think that over-the-top 90's-ass valley girl brat-ness is part of her appeal. I find that it makes her adorable and endearing. I'm a bit of a sucker for girly-girl characters personally (hi Caitlin Cooke)
Normally I like that too. Heck I AM that to some degree. But it needs more depth than that. She needs more dimensions than that otherwise she just feels like a bunch of old men going "what are women like? The paint nail and they be shopping."

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Normally I like that too. Heck I AM that to some degree. But it needs more depth than that. She needs more dimensions than that otherwise she just feels like a bunch of old men going "what are women like? The paint nail and they be shopping."
There are at least hints of what she could be. She's on the lazy side (relatable) despite being clearly very talented, and she's also pretty gullible, with Zavok being able to manipulate her into chasing Sonic quite easily. Also I like to think she's got a bit of a childish and silly side to her, she does have a cartoonish snowman mecha after all. We could've seen more of that if Sega weren't a bunch of cowards.

I'll admit though that I've also played around with ideas to expand Zeena a little more. Like, I have this HC that she's a huge fan of emo rap music. Y'know, like Post Malone.

I always crack up thinking about that. Like, you'd expect fans to believe she listens to Reputation-era Taylor Swift or something, but I'm like NOPE

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Some details about the Skydance/Paramount merger:

1. The company has apparently identified more than $2 billion in cost cuts it can make, mostly from linear media, and "quickly" (the most speculated thing is that BET will get sold off, as CBS, Nick, MTV, and Comedy Central were the only traditional TV operations mentioned)
2. The upcoming CEO envisions a new company combining Skydance Animation with Nickelodeon
3. The new company plans to utulize AI to turbocharge content creation capabilities to improve productivity and lower cost

Yeah, this is not gonna end well.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Reactions: Z25

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The Dark Beginnings teaser has a high quality official upload now, which is also more zoomed out. The big kicker is the glitchy flash Shadow sees when Maria grabs his hand
20240708_191142.jpg
20240708_191144.jpg

I'm genuinely surprised this is a thing Sonic not only dares to do, but even get away with seeing as those are just guns

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I looked up how to mod Persona 4 Golden (Chie's voice is really grating to me and I prefer the voice from vanilla 4 by a lot) and now my algorithm is infested with Persona stuff

I hate YouTube

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I looked up how to mod Persona 4 Golden (Chie's voice is really grating to me and I prefer the voice from vanilla 4 by a lot) and now my algorithm is infested with Persona stuff

I hate YouTube
you’ve been cursed with Persona by the Chad Chie

Top Bottom