• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
According to someone who is at the panel held at Anime Expo, New Panty & Stocking is releasing next year.
This means GTA VI, Metroid Prime 4 and P&S Season 2 will be releasing all in the same year.
Surely another long awaited sequel will release in 2025 too... right?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Physical pain as a result of emotional distress is a thing.

Seriously you need to talk, man?
I cant explain it. While I was at my moms, every move, my chest hurt, my body is heavy. I already told my dad life is stressing me out, he told me he notices im not happy with anything.

Idk why I even told him anything, thats just a burden and I dont wanna be a burden to you. Im honestly still im pain. I havent even eaten much today eithet

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
According to someone who is at the panel held at Anime Expo, New Panty & Stocking is releasing next year.
This means GTA VI, Metroid Prime 4 and P&S Season 2 will be releasing all in the same year.
Surely another long awaited sequel will release in 2025 too... right?
Yeah

Pokémon Legends Z-A, the long awaited new Kalos game.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
And there's now an official twitter account for the New Panty & Stocking

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright. This is as small an MvC Roster as I can make. I even broke down the DLC Seasons
Marvel
Capcom
Franchise
Iron ManMega ManMega Man
The HulkZeroMega Man Zero
Captain AmericaRyuStreet Fighter
ThorChun-Li
Spider-ManAkuma
WolverineMike HaggarFinal Fight
StormBelger
DeadpoolMorrigan AenslandDarkstalkers
The Fantastic FourJedah Dohma
Rocket RaccoonStrider HiryuStrider
LokiCaptain CommandoCaptain Commando
VenomLeon S. KennedyResident Evil
MagnetoAlbert Wesker
SabretoothDanteDevil May Cry
Dr. DoomVergil
ThanosPhoenix WrightAce Attorney
Season 1
Ant-Man and the WaspGillStreet Fighter
CyclopsJon TalbainDarkstalkers
Dr. OctopusNeroDevil May Cry
SentinelAsuraAsura’s Wrath
Season 2
Captain MarvelLady DimitrescuResident Evil
The PunisherPoisonFinal Fight
CrystalSir ArthurGhosts n Goblins
JuggernautThe ArisenDragon’s Dogma
Season 3
Dr. StrangeMarisa RosettiStreet Fighter
Star-LordViewtiful JoeViewtiful Joe
DaredevilAmaterasuŌkami
The MandarinAkira KazamaRival Schools
Season 4
PsylockeSigmaMega Man X
Black PantherLute & RathaMonster Hunter Stories
Red SkullReginaDino Crisis
UltronFou-LuBreath of Fire

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I cant explain it. While I was at my moms, every move, my chest hurt, my body is heavy. I already told my dad life is stressing me out, he told me he notices im not happy with anything.

Idk why I even told him anything, thats just a burden and I dont wanna be a burden to you. Im honestly still im pain. I havent even eaten much today eithet
Have you tried doing medication? I tend to go through something similar due to the stress of my compulsive thoughts and anxiety. That may help perhaps.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
God the boss ia funny, I tell you something, he is really funny he should do stand up! I love Bill Nye's Ghost and that's awesome! And Allan built the Rocket Boots for him and you made that Snowman came to life with a flower! And wow I love my friends and I love my God and I love this country and God Bless America I guess, what more can I say.
SB50_Blue_Birds_Flyover.jpg

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The air smells like gunpowder. Explosions are being set off everywhere as the sky crackles and booms. Car alarms and police sirens blare in the background.

It feels like the end times.

Happy Fourth of July.
I’m tired. But I have to stay up to set off fireworks.
Hissssssss

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The air smells like gunpowder. Explosions are being set off everywhere as the sky crackles and booms. Car alarms and police sirens blare in the background.

It feels like the end times.
Fireworks and celebrations combined with it apparently seeming like the end times are nigh. That sounds familiar...

...Uhh, the moon doesn't look like it has a face from your location, does it?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Fireworks and celebrations combined with it apparently seeming like the end times are nigh. That sounds familiar...

...Uhh, the moon doesn't look like it has a face from your location, does it?

I can't see the sky from my apocalypse bunker but probably

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I got stung by a wasp today.

This is notable because it’s the first time I’ve ever been stung in all my 22 years of living.
I’ve finally managed to beat the young folk at something due to a lack of stabbings and stingings

I need to become the youth once more

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I think both movies, Deadpool & Wolverine and X-Men '97 will prove people that there's no superhero fatigue, just that we haven't been getting proper good movies recently due to rushed productions and such.
It also proves that once creative control is back in the hands of the studios, it will give them enough time and space to perfect their projects, something that I don't think former Disney CEO Bob Chapek would be capable of providing if he were still in charge.

Other than that, I predict Deadpool & Wolverine will be another Summer box office hit and hopefully could follow what Inside Out 2 had already achieved.

Kinda wish people on Twitter weren't using It to trash on the new Fantastic Four movie solely because they both release close and want the latter to bomb, but I am actually really excited for It as much as I am for Fantastic Four.
I don't keep up with comic book twitter unless something goes viral, I've seen nothing but praise in every bit of news about the F4 movie though so it's best to go "Oh boy, two cakes", y'know?
I tend to avoid anything associated with comic book twitter (as well as grifters and click baiters) since they always have the tendency to be rather toxic.

Other than that, I'm certain that there will be further news on the F4 film during this month's San Diego Comic-Con event in which I predict considering how close the dates are between Superman Legacy and F4, I think F4 might possibly occupy Blade's release date spot (November 2025) since it hasn't started production as of yet and give the Blade film a new release date.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo released a statement about using Generative AI in their games.

20240705_074306.jpg

Some people say this is fence sitting, but to me it sounds like they don't have an interest to use it because of copyright and also cause they have no reason to given that they know how to make games without it.

Do note this came from an investors meeting.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm so excited for tomorrow's video game convention

One thing that I hope to find there is the Switch game "Otogi Katsugeki Mameda no Bakeru: Oracle Saitarou no Sainan!!"

Jotadé

Smash Ace
I have a question to the people of the thread:

So I am going to the Deadpool & Wolverine premiere on my island on July 24th, and as usual I plan to post my review of the movie after watching it.

However, since It is a premiere and the movie won't be out over at the USA, the rest of America and maybe other European countries... I was wondering if ya'll would be fine with me tagging some trusted people on my review post or would rather not get tagged?

Keep in mind I would still put my review under a spoiler bar as usual, so in theory It should be fine for people who don't want to be spoiled.

Noipoi

Howdy!

So I am going to the Deadpool & Wolverine premiere on my island on July 24th, and as usual I plan to post my review of the movie after watching it.

However, since It is a premiere and the movie won't be out over at the USA, the rest of America and maybe other European countries... I was wondering if ya'll would be fine with me tagging some trusted people on my review post or would rather not get tagged?

Keep in mind I would still put my review under a spoiler bar as usual, so in theory It should be fine for people who don't want to be spoiled.
You can tag me.

I won’t read it until I see the movie, but you can still tag me :nifty:

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero

I'd appreciate not being tagged.

Not because I don't want to he spoiled, but because I'm not interested in the movie

Top Bottom