• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I guess you could say that with how things are looking good for Sonic Frontiers, Sonic is going to be in the Front Tier, if you know what I mean!

...Yeah, I see the door to my left.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
By the way, there is a Japanese version of the Vandalize track for Sonic Frontiers by One OK Rock. Just so you know, if you are into cursing, that same version has use of the F-bomb word.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know, after listening to Vandalize, I think I found my new favorite form of rock, which is the form of rock music in this track, J-Rock, as someone else called it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
By the way, there is a Japanese version of the Vandalize track for Sonic Frontiers by One OK Rock. Just so you know, if you are into cursing, that same version has use of the F-bomb word.
Lets ****ING GOO

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Dukefire

Smash Master
Wait.......Sonic possibly swearing in his new outing? New tracks that are awesome. Hmm.......this might be a great time to rejoice or for those that are either unsure or just trolling the fanbase.

Either way, we are preparing for the Tides of Darkness Starfall Islands to arrive in 2 months time.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah. Can’t wait for some random anime to get in the Warner Bros crossover game before actual iconic Warner Bros characters.
Let's not jump the gun, there are characters heavily associated with Warner Bros, yet are technically third-party owned, like Freddie Krueger iirc.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah. Can’t wait for some random anime to get in the Warner Bros crossover game before actual iconic Warner Bros characters.
We’ll first off, the data for the game tells us there’s like 30 Warner bros characters already ready to go or doing pretty well development wise.

If this deal was made today, whoever he is talking about won’t be here for awhile.

Now in terms of candidates. There’s a few interesting third parties associated with the game or Tony that he has talked about.

-He said they really want Freddy Kruger

-Walter White has been a big fan demand and the meth aspect of him may have complicated things, so getting him in here would be huge and Tony has supported the movement.

-Naruto/Kakashi,Tony is a big fan, but this also fits with the Kancho attack Tony mentioned today.

-LOTR or Harry Potter are a maybe. Feels to soon for them to renegotiate and succeed with the former. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the new owners weren’t actually going to be a big problem in future anyway though.The later would be big, but I don’t think they want to deal with the PR mess that would come with it.

Top Bottom