• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Nice to see there is a female boss of the evil team in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, which is Team Star, by the way.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The two Fire Warrior Pokemon they didn't really show off properly are Armarouge (Scarlet exclusive, Fire/Psychic) and Ceruledge (Violet exclusive, Fire/Ghost)

Armarouge gets Armour Cannon which reads as a Fire type Close Combat (could be special too?) and Ceruledge gets Bitter Blade which sounds like a Ghost type Leech Life.

Klawf (pure rock) has a new ability called Anger Shell where once it hits half HP or less it loses defence and special defence but gains attack, special attack and speed.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
You can have Pokemon autobattle in the overworld?

You don't even have to worry about grinding??
Yeah

Auto Battles are a new way of battling that can be activated by using the "Let's Go!" feature. Doing so will send out a Pokémon to battle wild Pokémon without needing orders from its Trainer. Your Pokémon can be sent into an Auto Battle against any wild Pokémon you see on the field, and it can even find Pokémon to engage in Auto Battles on its own.

When your Pokémon is out and engaging in Auto Battles, you can do what you want—stay by its side to watch over it, or try looking for items nearby. By defeating wild Pokémon in Auto Battles, your Pokémon can also earn items and Exp. Points!

Master using this new feature to explore every nook and cranny of the vast Paldea region with your Pokémon!
bottom text

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
It's gonna be Goku. :smirk:

Calling it now.

Folks will then finally shut up about wanting Goku in Smash.
You underestimate folks

Even after this, they'll still be demanding Goku in Smash

Personally I still think Caitlin is the based third party choice :troll:

Reminder you shouldn't take me TOO seriously. I want the Trophy Girls from Crash Team Racing in Smash instead of Crash himself after all

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
ScaVio newly got a new trailer and Pokemon fans are talking about whether Sakurai's video today was about the trees in SwSh.

This is just sad.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Friendship ended with Cetitan, now Klawf is my new best friend. I still love Cetitan though.
Also seems the Megaman Pokemon are version exclusive, with Scarlet getting bootleg Fireman.exe.

And that new Switch is so tacky, it loops all the way around and is beautiful again. Let's hope it won't fall into the hands of scalpers.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man I still remember how I thought Cynthia was a villain when I first saw her. Thinking she had some association with team galactic or rocket.

Her demeanor just gives it off. The black outfit especially didn't help. Lol.

But she's really a kind-hearted and mysterious beauty.

Who knew one of the most villainous-looking characters in Pokemon is a good guy.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Man I still remember how I thought Cynthia was a villain when I first saw her. Thinking she had some association with team galactic or rocket.

Her demeanor just gives it off. The black outfit especially didn't help. Lol.

But she's really a kind-hearted and mysterious beauty.

Who knew one of the most villainous-looking characters in Pokemon is a good guy.
I wouldn't say she looks villainous, she's more intimidating if anything. Which makes sense cause you know, she's a Champion.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The bad guys aren't separatists who want to separate Poké-Catalonia from Paldea. Terrible unrealistic game, Pokémon is officially dead.

But on an actual serious note, Klawf looks pretty cool.

Top Bottom