• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You know, this retro beat ‘em up style that’s having a bit of a comeback would make for a great Justice League game.
I feel like X-Men should get that first given that they and the TMNT were the ones to have paved the way for those games. And Maximum Carnage.

Not that I'd mind a JL one, it'd still be cool. I'd main the Flash at least.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I feel like X-Men should get that first given that they and the TMNT were the ones to have paved the way for those games. And Maximum Carnage.

Not that I'd mind a JL one, it'd still be cool. I'd main the Flash at least.
It’s not like they’re all being made by the same team. Both can exist.

They’re not, are they?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You know what, props to the among us team for funding other games. Pretty sweet use of their popularity to help others.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It’s not like they’re all being made by the same team. Both can exist.

They’re not, are they?
Nah, No big deal. Just that since most of these games are focused on the ones that have had established Beat Em Ups. So if that trend continues, it'd be Marvel up first most likely. There's also the Simpsons like someone else mentioned, but that one wasn't a banger compared to Turtles in Time or X-Men, IMO.

You know what, props to the among us team for funding other games. Pretty sweet use of their popularity to help others.
Yeah, that's very cool of them, given how ****ty the industry at large has been the last two years at the very least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So Aloy is now eligible for Smash.

Dukefire

Smash Master
If you want to pre-order the deluxe edition, here is the content. For those that didn't see the trailer or a reminder.
Screenshot_20240607_183718_YouTube.jpg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So is the Summer Games Fest actually good or...?
It was okay. There's a lot of stuff that seems fine. But the Fighting game stuff was cool.
WTF is Terios?

Adventure Sonic skin is cool though.
Shadow's prototype design. Like how Superstars had Sonic's prototype design of a rabbit.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So is the Summer Games Fest actually good or...?
No lmao, laughably bad according to most people:

For an E3 killer, it really did not feel like most of gaming actually showed up, because they didn’t. A few games were neat, but very undercooked overall.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Check this out, guys!
I am no longer killing myself we are so ****ing back, those Chaos Doom powers are gonna be the coolest thing to happen to Shadow since he debuted, it's got an Open Zone hubworld and more Heroes nostalgia? **** yeah. Just gotta hope Gerald's Diary is a preorder bonus for my country too.

Also why the **** are Terry and Mai in SFVI. I'm not upset or anything, I'm just. Whelmed

Top Bottom