• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
View attachment 384619

The answer to this question is no. And yes, that's kinda ****ed up.

But please do not turn this into another Pokemon debate I am tired I have school in the morning and I'm not in the mood tonight Snake
I'm not trying to debate anything other than weather or not I'll eventually give in and purchase it. The two things I'm worried about are the price per my enjoyment of it and running into too many glitches.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm not trying to debate anything other than weather or not I'll eventually give in and purchase it. The two things I'm worried about are the price per my enjoyment of it and running into too many glitches.
I’ll be real I never encountered a glitch during my initial run, unless some you count some minor frame-rate drops. Now everyone’s experience is different, but it’s highly possible you don’t have any problems.

But also the game is about exploration and the joy of discovery and that gives you hives so just don’t buy it. All it would result in is you playing it for a week and then coming here to rant about Paradox Pokémon and the Z-Axis.

And then (per my contractual obligations) I have to come in and call you a silly billy, and then we go back and forth for a few pages, and by the end of the day nothing is accomplished aside from wasting our time on this earth and a simultaneous subtle realization that crap like this is why neither of us have girlfriends.

Spare us both the trouble :239:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Travis Kelce knows it’s about to be over for him and Taylor if he doesn’t clutch up.

People are going to go wild when the swifties swarm the field when the chiefs lose shortly.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I’ll be real I never encountered a glitch during my initial run, unless some you count some minor frame-rate drops. Now everyone’s experience is different, but it’s highly possible you don’t have any problems.

But also the game is about exploration and the joy of discovery and that gives you hives so just don’t buy it. All it would result in is you playing it for a week and then coming here to rant about Paradox Pokémon and the Z-Axis.

And then (per my contractual obligations) I have to come in and call you a silly billy, and then we go back and forth for a few pages, and by the end of the day nothing is accomplished aside from wasting our time on this earth and a simultaneous subtle realization that crap like this is why neither of us have girlfriends.

Spare us both the trouble :239:
Disliking open worlds is different from disliking the Z-Axis.

And you know I'd do that anyway.

At the end of the day I like catching and battling Pokemon. And if they probably aren't going to make a game in a style I'd like... ever... then I might as well try to get what enjoyment I can from the games as they go on.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As a ten year old boy I was probably too invested in Finn x Flame Princess

Which made a certain future episode hurt all the more
Same here admittedly lmao.

I still think the writing for said episode and the decision to have them breakup were both absolute garbage, though.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1707710978817.png

49ers fans now feel the same pain most wrestling fans felt last year

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Watching Star Trek: The Next Generation again. Love the show. But some of the things about what has and hasn't survived from our time into theirs always irritated me, even as a kid. Like I refuse to believe someone from earth wouldn't know what Halloween is, even if they're from the 24th century.

Edit: Or a city block!

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Watching Star Trek: The Next Generation again. Love the show. But some of the things about what has and hasn't survived from our time into theirs always irritated me, even as a kid. Like I refuse to believe someone from earth wouldn't know what Halloween is, even if they're from the 24th century.

Edit: Or a city block!
What's Halloween?

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fuuka sounding like a human is still a crazy thing for me to constantly hear

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Say whatever you want about their movies, but you got to give huge respect to Illumination.

They ** on NFT, ** on AI art, and against AI taking people's jobs. It's run by very good people.
I don't think this matters since they could fold the second those things become industry norm.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
As someone who chose to watch anime over the Super Bowl, I think I had the better experience.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
As someone who chose to watch anime over the Super Bowl, I think I had the better experience.
I spent my Super Bowl time in the lab. In trying to get better at Tekken, and also better at Raven specifically. My worst problem is 100% never using a pad to play and having to learn it. Down-back is very difficult for me to get, esp on the right side.

I gotta master the art of shadow clone jutsu! :over9000:

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
My dad watched the super bowl, or at least he said he would when I talked to him the other day. I chose to sleep instead

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't think this matters since they could fold the second those things become industry norm.
This is true but it's worth noting it's the opposite of what everyone else is doing, other studios are trying to tell us how it's what we all actually want and that we should be happy to be given slop
Yo what did you watch?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yo what did you watch?
Familia Myth.

At first it started out as “ok cool action, like a RPG”

Now its at the part where Monsters with intelligence appeared and everyone but a select few is like “they’re monsters they must die who cares about their intelligence”

After I finish the season (three more episodes) I think I’ll try a different anime. Maybe I’ll give One Punch Man a fair shot. I watched two episodes back in college and gave up on it.

Top Bottom