• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I think I just used up my luck for the year. I just caught a shiny Rowlet in Pokemon Go. That's not much, thought, because it's Rowlet community day (which boosts the shiny rate to a very silly 1/25 or so). The thing that is notable, though? It also has perfect stats. It wasn't from field research or anything, it was the full 1/4096 odds. It's also a girl! Putting everything together, the chance of finding her was 1/819,200. Pretty cool, if i say so myself.
1704569529129.png

her name is lasagna.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Im very very sorry to annoy you Alphine Agnitio Alphine Agnitio but my mother bought some grit for her budgie saying he needs it. While im over here seeing people say to absolutly never give them it.

Im just confused, is it bad to give him it or should we give him it. Sorry, this is my mother bird and idk where she reads this info but i just wanna make sure he doesnt die on her suddenly

Last edited:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Im very very sorry to annoy you Alphine Agnitio Alphine Agnitio but my mother bought some grit for her budgie saying he needs it. While im over here seeing people say to absolutly never give them it.

Im just confused, is it bad to give him it or should we give him it. Sorry, this is my mother bird and idk where she reads this info but i just wanna make sure he doesnt die on her suddenly
some grit? not sure what that means

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also definitely gotta agree, Live A Live is one of the best switch releases.

Such a beautifully made world and fun stories. Great soundtrack as well with unique twists on combat each time.

Definitely worth playing if you like old school rpgs.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
some grit? not sure what that means
Like, well ok wait
SmartSelect_20240106_153503_Brave.jpg

I read and heard from bird people that its goo for thei digestive systen and them i hear others amssy "no dont ever give them it" And im just so confused
Also definitely gotta agree, Live A Live is one of the best switch releases.

Such a beautifully made world and fun stories. Great soundtrack as well with unique twists on combat each time.

Definitely worth playing if you like old school rpgs.
Live a live altered my brain chemestry for weeks when it relesed

Last edited:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Like, well ok wait
View attachment 382633
I read and heard from bird people that its goo for thei digestive systen and them i hear others amssy "no dont ever give them it" And im just so confused

hmmm.... I can't say I've ever used it myself but the core issue is moreso you should be giving them a healthy diet on top of seeds, I think this product would be fine in moderation, you just can't use it as a substitute for foods that would already be giving them calcium.

I would cook a platter of various veggies and leaves every morning for them, sometimes mix some hard boiled eggs into their food bowl too. Seeds are fine but its like only giving a kid nothing but dorittos and pizza rolls; its not going to be healthy enough for them long term

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
hmmm.... I can't say I've ever used it myself but the core issue is moreso you should be giving them a healthy diet on top of seeds, I think this product would be fine in moderation, you just can't use it as a substitute for foods that would already be giving them calcium.

I would cook a platter of various veggies and leaves every morning for them, sometimes mix some hard boiled eggs into their food bowl too. Seeds are fine but its like only giving a kid nothing but dorittos and pizza rolls; its not going to be healthy enough for them long term
Yeah, i wish, oh do I wish, my mom would do all that but im stuck doing all if this.
I got an answer on it though, parekeets can have grit and only if the soluble kind like Oyster shell which is what we have. Man, I wish i knew a lot about birds like you so I dont have to stress
20230809_170052.jpg

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones out of the way, time to begin the humongous task: binge The Clone Wars

Its movie and all 133 episodes

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
Finally got home, although I couldn't finish the LEGO Donkey Kong set because I am feeling really tired, so I just built half of It up until Diddy Kong and I will continue tomorrow, hopefully ya'll understand :)

Anyways, here's all the gifts I got for both Christmas and Día de Reyes together:

"Jotadé, where's the No Way Home Sandman set and the Air Jordans?". That's the funny part: I am currently wearing the Jordans, and as for the LEGO set...

That's right, It is made so you can connect It to the Statue Of Liberty set, thus having all the villains fighting Strange and the Spider-Men.

And as a little treat for Noipoi Noipoi : here are all the Donkey Kong Family characters available in LEGO form

Welp, that's all for today, hopefully ya'll had a great day even without celebrating Día de Reyes! Gonna rest a bit to enjoy what I already have and such.
tagging osby osby KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Lamperouge Lamperouge Shroob Shroob cashregister9 cashregister9 Z25 Z25 Freezerburn Freezerburn Jondolio Jondolio SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 and ZephyrZ ZephyrZ who all showed interest on my Día de Reyes day.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This is my idea of how I'd do King Ghidorah if Godzilla Minus One is a new continuity going forward.

Basically the Iris route as seen in Gamera 3. Centuries ago, King Ghidorah was found in a cave by a village who soon came to worship him becoming a cult and not only that but King Ghidorah is also the offspring of the Yamata-no-Orochi (Who was King Ghidorah's inspiration. It's only fitting). Be a new take and spin on the character.

It's also not the first time he had ties with his inspiration as GMK Ghidorah was the Yamata-no-Orochi itself, so making him its offspring would be a different route and tie to the mythical creature.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Finally got home, although I couldn't finish the LEGO Donkey Kong set because I am feeling really tired, so I just built half of It up until Diddy Kong and I will continue tomorrow, hopefully ya'll understand :)

Anyways, here's all the gifts I got for both Christmas and Día de Reyes together:

"Jotadé, where's the No Way Home Sandman set and the Air Jordans?". That's the funny part: I am currently wearing the Jordans, and as for the LEGO set...

That's right, It is made so you can connect It to the Statue Of Liberty set, thus having all the villains fighting Strange and the Spider-Men.

And as a little treat for Noipoi Noipoi : here are all the Donkey Kong Family characters available in LEGO form

Welp, that's all for today, hopefully ya'll had a great day even without celebrating Día de Reyes! Gonna rest a bit to enjoy what I already have and such.
tagging osby osby KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Lamperouge Lamperouge Shroob Shroob cashregister9 cashregister9 Z25 Z25 Freezerburn Freezerburn Jondolio Jondolio SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 and ZephyrZ ZephyrZ who all showed interest on my Día de Reyes day.
Oooh banana~!

cashregister9

Smash Hero

I already loved the No Way Home final battle set and this expansion makes it even cooler

I really need to get both of those sets sometime.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
My final Día de Reyes gifts:

When I build the two LEGO sets I Will do a group photo of every gift I got both on Christmas and Día de Reyes. Overall these were the best holidays I've had in recent years. Met a lot of people I hadn't seen in years, felt great with myself, was able to rest and overall has been a wonderful start of the year.
tagging Lamperouge Lamperouge Shroob Shroob SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Noipoi Noipoi osby osby Freezerburn Freezerburn Z25 Z25 and Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen because they seemed to enjoy the other gifts I got.

Wow! You built those sets faster than I could!

Last edited:

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I need some new video game OST to download, give me some suggestions
A slightly obscure game, but might I suggest Rabi-Ribi? It's a rather unique Metroidvania with Bullet Hell styled boss fights (and light Yuri story elements). The music ranges from Jazz, Techno, and Rock. It was popular enough that the developers added a Music DLC Pack for the game that uses a Live Orchestra.

EDIT: My favorite song is probably System Interior. It sounds like a song that was stolen from Mega Man Battle Network. lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The only Star Wars shows I've fully binged are "The Mandalorian" and the Disney Junior series "Young Jedi Adventures".

Before you panic, let me assure you that the latter show takes place 200 years BEFORE "Order 66" was enacted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Lol, my family tells me that a lot.
In fact, I think It only took me one and a half days to build the entirety of the Daily Bugle.

Idk, I guess I am just really good at building LEGO.
Damn that’s wild. It took me about a week and a few hours each day to build the bugle.

Currently since Christmas, I’ve been building the avengers tower in between Calls at work lol. Have like 16 bags left

Top Bottom