• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My final Día de Reyes gifts:

When I build the two LEGO sets I Will do a group photo of every gift I got both on Christmas and Día de Reyes. Overall these were the best holidays I've had in recent years. Met a lot of people I hadn't seen in years, felt great with myself, was able to rest and overall has been a wonderful start of the year.
tagging Lamperouge Lamperouge @Shroob @SnakeFighter64 Noipoi Noipoi osby osby @Freezerburn Z25 Z25 and Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen because they seemed to enjoy the other gifts I got.
LIVE A LIVE
LETS
****ING
GO A GO

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

When I build the two LEGO sets I Will do a group photo of every gift I got both on Christmas and Día de Reyes. Overall these were the best holidays I've had in recent years. Met a lot of people I hadn't seen in years, felt great with myself, was able to rest and overall has been a wonderful start of the year.
tagging Lamperouge Lamperouge @Shroob @SnakeFighter64 Noipoi Noipoi osby osby @Freezerburn Z25 Z25 and Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen because they seemed to enjoy the other gifts I got.
I'm pretty out of the loop with the Mario LEGO sets so this is my first time seeing that particular one. Gotta say that it looks pretty dope, and I love how even Funky's shop is included. The NWH set is bangin' too, of course.

Oh, and I hope you enjoy FFXVI and Live a Live. I've been meaning to get around to playing the latter myself as I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
LIVE A LIVE
LETS
****ING
GO A GO
Been wanting to play It for a long while, and Yoko Shimomura composed some new tracks so I had to pick It up as a fan of her talent.

I'm pretty out of the loop with the Mario LEGO sets so this is my first time seeing that particular one. Gotta say that it looks pretty dope, and I love how even Funky's shop is included. The NWH set is bangin' too, of course.

Oh, and I hope you enjoy FFXVI and Live a Live. I've been meaning to get around to playing the latter myself as I've heard nothing but good things about it.
Yeah, with this one I practically have every Donkey Kong LEGO set released so far. I also love the fact they added Funky's shop.

And yeah, really excited to try out FFXVI and LaL after trying out the demos.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Been wanting to play It for a long while, and Yoko Shimomura composed some new tracks so I had to pick It up as a fan of her talent.
Live A Live is perhaps one of the best games ever made, really hope you enjoy it!
Hmm

Pokemon has always been one of my favorite franchises
GAYS ONLY! GO HOME!

Don't be an arena fighter
mfw it's an arena fighter and it's strictly in Japanese meaning I have to endure Hisoka without Keith Silverstein

Fun fact, after trying to find that clip on youtube I got the suicide prevention hotline shoved in my face. Good feature actually but holy ****

D

Deleted member

Since I can't ever visit Japan, I'll just decorate my apartment this year.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Nice, I have the no way home final battle set, so I was definitely considering getting the sandman one. It looks like a fun set to go with the other.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's a little jokey joke, not something I'd get mad over, I'm confident in my gender.

Dudes rock.
Oh I know, thats just something i haveny ever been confertable with peeps doing. Thats just mee

Also
How are you gonna get on me about liking men along with girls and then say "Dudes rock."
20230413_202100.jpg

Top Bottom