• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Occhi Vuoti

Smash Cadet
Good riddance to December of last year. Someone tried but failed miserably at throwing me off the balcony of someone who disrespected me long enough in my place. He really needed to go, didn't he?

Usually moderate to heavy hits to the side temple or lower jaw will score a knockout against you with enough force, which he done moderate force both to the face with me. Why that didn't cause any pain or shock to me, is a mystery, but I'm not complaining. Eventually, I've pinned him against the wall without attacking him back for the neighbor to say to me to not follow up on it and get the hostile one to stop. He yelled at me to free him. He threatened me with his gun and considered to run me over with his truck out of embarrassment, which that meant nothing to me. He decided not to, packed his things, and left. I didn't have much adrenaline out of the whole thing, because in Nola, it's what you expect here.

I was depressed for a week about this, because I'm always attracting "get over" people. You know that authetic solitude is a disadvantage, especially in the times we're in, but I rather make the most if it from now on.

Not all of us were meant to have the exact same life. I'll accept it more.

And now, back to gaming soon. Lol.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Good riddance to December of last year. Someone tried but failed miserably at throwing me off the balcony of someone who disrespected me long enough in my place. He really needed to go, didn't he?

Usually moderate to heavy hits to the side temple or lower jaw will score a knockout against you with enough force, which he done moderate force both to the face with me. Why that didn't cause any pain or shock to me, is a mystery, but I'm not complaining. Eventually, I've pinned him against the wall without attacking him back for the neighbor to say to me to not follow up on it and get the hostile one to stop. He yelled at me to free him. He threatened me with his gun and considered to run me over with his truck out of embarrassment, which that meant nothing to me. He decided not to, packed his things, and left. I didn't have much adrenaline out of the whole thing, because in Nola, it's what you expect here.

I was depressed for a week about this, because I'm always attracting "get over" people. You know that authetic solitude is a disadvantage, especially in the times we're in, but I rather make the most if it from now on.

Not all of us were meant to have the exact same life. I'll accept it more.

And now, back to gaming soon. Lol.
cantbereal.jpg

Uh

Glad you're doing better now I suppose

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wish that it wasn't, honestly. A little bit too much information. I rather just move out of New Orleans by this year. This form of living, I'm done with this.
Man, who are you? Out of two months of cryptic messaging and you saying you’re constantly getting locked out of accounts, I can’t picture who gets involved in this kinda TV Soap Opera biz plus posting on a Super Smash Bros forum :nifty:

KillerCage

Smash Master
My car is in the repair shop meaning my dad has to take me to work for at least a week.

Dukefire

Smash Master
So, do you think the direct will drop in January or February? I can see that people's gaming news cravings for 2024's lineup of games are increasing.
Screenshot_20231227_143307_YouTube.jpg

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
It makes me sad that Capcom never made a real replica of Arthur's Strawberry underpants from Ghosts n' Goblins.
They are weird with Clothing.

D

Deleted member

i’m gonna hop back into Skyrim before this argument gets out of hand.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Yooo I got a 2nd Alpha Buneary

How come I never had this luck on my main account
It is all about timing, luck, and the mood. I was lucky to get an alpha ralts after many visits to their usual spawns while filling the pokedex's requirements.
Screenshot_20231209_175918_YouTube.jpg

Brain Error

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
JJK actually cool and I’m surprised it took so long to check it out

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It is all about timing, luck, and the mood. I was lucky to get an alpha ralts after many visits to their usual spawns while filling the pokedex's requirements.View attachment 382672
Brain Error
The mood must of been ****ing nuts because it also gave me a shiny zubat (who I am never using)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh, I'm not sure if I mentioned this here yet but I have a vacation to Disneyworld soon! My siblings, who are both queer, neurodivergent theme-park enthusiasts sick and twisted Disney Adults invited me!

We're going to spend the first day helping cast members abuct small children, who we will then turn gay by forcing them to watch woke movies like Strange World and Lightyear. Afterwords we will expose ourselves to subliminal consumerist brainwashing by watching some shows! Then, if we have time, we will partake in our most devious plans of all - making wait times marginally longer for entilted middle class parents by standing in line for rides!

I'm so excited! I get to anger chronically online rightwingers by partaking in family friendly avtivities instead of heterosexual intercourse, and I get to anger chronically online armchair activists by consuming unethically under capitalism! It's a win-win!

Top Bottom