• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So slight correction: the cloud based software may not relate to 1000+ mons, but it has been noted that the cloud based software makes the build significantly faster and thus allows games like ScarVio and PLA to be developed in tandem. Managing 1000+ mons will be explained on Thursday

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So slight correction: the cloud based software may not relate to 1000+ mons, but it has been noted that the cloud based software makes the build significantly faster and thus allows games like ScarVio and PLA to be developed in tandem. Managing 1000+ mons will be explained on Thursday

Smh they made Sword and Shield in 40 minutes, bad game

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Cutest Nintendo things:
  • Ribbon Girl
  • Pyra
  • Cat Peach
  • Yarn Yoshi
  • Steenee
  • The implication that Kirby and Ribbon likely simp for each other-
You forgot
-Eevee and it’s Eeveelutions
-both variants of Vulpix
-Wooper and Quagsire
-Torchic
-Totodile
-Rowlet
-Cutiefly and Ribombee (honestly too many Pokémon to list)
-regular Yoshi
-Ana in WarioWare Gold
-Animal Crossing’s Molly
-Paper Mario Buzzy Beetles before Sticker Star

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
GameFreak... didn't lie? More dev stuff under the tweet
IT'S ALMOST LIKE ARMCHAIR DEVS AND HOBBYIST DESIGNERS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW PROFFESIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKS

IT'S ALMOST LIKE WE AREN'T PRIVY TO EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENES

AIN'T THAT A FUNNY HA HA, AIN'T THAT A NIFTY FACT, A NEAT PIECE OF TRIVIA

anyways

interesting stuff

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Wargod race:

1661264747037.png

“At your service, Wargod Fereydun. O young one, wield my loyalty careful as if you wield a blade.”

Alignment: Light-Neutral

Origin: Persian mythology. A mythical hero king who has his roots in Zoroastrianism as “Thraetaona”. In the epic poem Shahnameh, he is the descendant of another great king Jamshid. After revolting against the evil king Zahhak the Snake Shoulder, who killed his father, Fereydun prisoned him in Alborz Mountains and became a just king who rules his country for about 500 years. On his deathbed, he allocated the kingdom to his three sons.

Skills: Figment Slash, Myriad Slashes, Storm Dracostrike, Phys Block

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Vile race.

Fereydun (or Fariedone, it’s tricky to Romanize Farsi) is a vital character in Persian literature and has a still ongoing, strong association with idealized values such as justice and generosity. It’s no wonder the day he’s supposedly defeated Zahhak is celebrated as one of the biggest holidays in Iran. I never finished reading Shahnameh so I may be missing some of the references in his design. My only guess is that the bull helmet comes from the sacred status of the bovines in Zoroastrianism. Still, he looks the part of a heroic warrior, all regal and battle-ready.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms ' AMA is now up!

If you'd like to be added to the list of future AMA subjects, lemme know via reply or PM

REMINDER IF YOU'VE GONE 3 TIMES BEFORE MAXIMUM, YOU ARE CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE FOR ANOTHER!

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Heads up, Nintendo Treehhouse will be live on August 25th. They will going over Splatoon 3's single player campaign, tips and tricks to better your chances in the Splatfest World Premiere, and Harvestella's first gameplay reveal.
View attachment 359325
"There is no Nintendo Direct in Ba Sing Se."

dezeray112

Smash Hero
all she did was be a woman
Well,

Warner Bros. Discovery really can't seem to avoid the headlines can't they? At this rate, David Zaslav is becoming Bob Chapek 2.0.

Once again, this really sucks to both Adil and Billal as well as to all those who were involved. I would not be surprised if Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios offer them something really big for them down the line.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Well,

Warner Bros. Discovery really can't seem to avoid the headlines can't they? At this rate, David Zaslav is becoming Bob Chapek 2.0.

Once again, this really sucks to both Adil and Billal as well as to all those who were involved. I would not be surprised if Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios offer them something really big for them down the line.
I'm sure they can easily do something different but it'll be funny if Fallah and El Arbi specifically do another young heroine movie for MCU in the future. I can't think of a bigger middle finger to WBD than this and they deserve it.

(though something one big corporation isn't better than the others something)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Foot Clan time
This actually breaks my heart because I've nearly been there myself
I see no reason for them to have straight up killed the footage other than to satisfy an evil agenda
Well,

Another reason to never let a sad man watch or play stuff with a female lead

WBD deserves more than the bad publicity and headlines they currently have at this rate

And if I were Adil and Billal, I’d just stick to working on Marvel movies superhero wise…and then maybe another Bad Boys movie alongside anything not under WBD
I'm sure they can easily do something different but it'll be funny if Fallah and El Arbi specifically do another young heroine movie for MCU in the future. I can't think of a bigger middle finger to WBD than this and they deserve it.

(though something one big corporation isn't better than the others something)
Ms.Marvel season 2 aside, I hope they end up working on a Young Avengers or Champions project
Just greenlight Batman 2 goddammit
they did, but who knows if that and their Penguin and Arkham spinoffs will stay a thing (since they cancelled the GCPD spin-off show)

Noipoi

Howdy!
Save yourself the disappointment and just get....

...actually yeah that is a good point.
There’s no way I’m missing out on the Pokémon game about riding dragons. Been dreaming of that **** since I was ten.

But…dare I say it…

Frontiers actually looks good?

It’s fine. I just won’t eat in November : )

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
who the **** told Disney and Square to make the KH3 final boss…es…so damn hectic

Oracle Link

Smash Master
You forgot
-Eevee and it’s Eeveelutions
-both variants of Vulpix
-Wooper and Quagsire
-Torchic
-Totodile
-Rowlet
-Cutiefly and Ribombee (honestly too many Pokémon to list)
-regular Yoshi
-Ana in WarioWare Gold
-Animal Crossing’s Molly
-Paper Mario Buzzy Beetles before Sticker Star
Wow look how they Massacerd your Boi (Buzzy Bettle)
BTW Does anyone know of a Undertale/ Deltarune Forum? I Currently have a itch for talking about these games!

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

End of Picture Of The Day

but he mentioned that he will be doing something else
Finally, that Sakurai Let's Play and/or Sakurai Vlog channel we've all been hoping for.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
30BFF757-B122-40BB-801C-DAA6CB44CD77.jpeg

feels nice going through all that struggle of a final section only to beat KH3…I give the game a 9.9/10 due to being a perfect game (I do indeed mean a 10/10).

will eventually get Melody of Memory (for both the game and for Smash) then likely await KH4…but please for my sanity make a pussyified difficulty that allows me to never die but still have a good amount of struggles (like Persona 5’s safe mode)

also Sora just put a damn ring on Kairi’s finger already my guy

Top Bottom