• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tales from the Borderlands getting a sequel satisfies me
I know that, but it's clear they want to make a separate Batman cinematic universe with The Batman as a foundation because nothing can be standalone anymore.
well that and the whole “we have no idea what to do” mode the company is in. Both the MCU and Spider-Verse franchises know what they want to do (and then there’s the SSU where Sony knows what they want but Venom aside nobody else wants what they want), so you’d think DC and WB before the D entered (pause) would’ve leadned by now to not be running 3 franchises at once without a plan…but it’s their time to **** up again oh well

Dukefire

Smash Master
IDK which game should I get in November. Either Pokemon Scarlet/Violet or Sonic Frontiers.....

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I've been pretty productive lately

While I'm happy with that, I'm worried that I won't be able to keep that productivity up when I start school in October

Troykv

Smash Master
... It feels weird wanting to appear in Smash Boards and don't have idea where should I post xD

About Sonic... October eh? It's coming sooner than I expected.

Troykv

Smash Master
It's out November 8th

...A week before Pokémon

why Sega:250:
Oh right... Maybe I'm getting too old hahahaa.

Well, it's Sonic, I imagine they want to arrive before the Black Friday, every big franchise wants to have good timing to maximize profits, and in this case moms and dads could actually recognize Sonic the Hedgehog when see him in shelfs, and Sonic appearing just a few weeks before Black Friday makes that scenario more likely.

Though of course, the big game of the season is gonna be Pokémon, it always is, you can't help it.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Oh right... Maybe I'm getting too old hahahaa.

Well, it's Sonic, I imagine they want to arrive before the Black Friday, every big franchise wants to have good timing to maximize profits, and in this case moms and dads could actually recognize Sonic the Hedgehog when see him in shelfs, and Sonic appearing just a few weeks before Black Friday makes that scenario more likely.

Though of course, the big game of the season is gonna be Pokémon, it always is, you can't help it.
It's a pretty normal family game launch date, it's just that it's gonna be hard for me to juggle both games lol

I'll probably see about taking a vacation day that weekend for Sonic so that I can really make a ton of progress in it and at least maybe get the story beats out of the way before Pokémon.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Honestly, despite the recent game titles being more hit or miss. Looks like Sonic Team is going all out for this latest adventure. Just remember to not let certain "fans" ruin the hype and experience.

Top Bottom