• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Kirby 64 Praising?! Why, this calls for a celebratory dabaline.
It's actually top 3 Kirby games and is extremely close to being the best OST if it wasn't for the Star Allies OST.

Like, it's just a good, wholesome time. I have no major complaints with it, and that is rare because I am an extremely picky and whiny person lol.

MooMew64

My favorite Kirby game is personally Amazing Mirror, I haven't played enough K64 to say much on it, though it looks fun.
64 also continues a tried and true tradition of killing an evil eyeball with the powers of love and friendship.

Also Kirby can use a double-bladed lightsaber and become a fridge so 11/10 game.

It also has deep lore and meta humor.
FHDQWysWQAMB-LB.jpg

he has reinvented video games

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
These are all the dumpster fire shows i am talking about.
I know we supposed to respect opinions, but wow…
A4E7AABF-A822-40A4-9020-5DE72AF31BA2.jpeg

…that is the most horrendous cap I’ve had to witness in quite some time
Oof, haven’t seen this many Ls in one place since the last time I witnessed a:ultdk: vs.:ultluigi: match.
and I thought WBD would be the only one taking massive Ls today
The idea that CN turned to **** in 2012 is odd because Prime Adventure Time, Regular Show, Prime Steven Universe and Gumball were all airing at the same time and that was peak.
CN probably has the least amount of **** moments compared to both Nick and Disney Channel let’s be real

Jondolio

Smash Hero
OK. Did anyone actually complete Hisui's pokedex? I'm in the post game and I just checked. I have 46 complete entries. I've caught 135 different species of Pokemon but that doesn't ****ing matter because i have to either catch who knows how many more or use it in battle a bunch or use moves a bunch of times and it's just... how is this supposed to be easy or fun? I heard someone say completing the dex in this game was easy. But it's just gussied up grinding!
I completed the dex pretty easily since I felt like going out of my way to catch a bunch of Pokémon during the main game, which I'm guessing you didn't because you don't like exploring
i would agree with all of them except shutting down "Cartoon Network" because it should have gone in the dumpster years ago with all the terrible shows they put on it.
"I don't like it so it should die off"

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I completed the dex pretty easily since I felt like going out of my way to catch a bunch of Pokémon during the main game, which I'm guessing you didn't because you don't like exploring
I just caught what was in my way as I went along, and I mean that was enough for the game to give me 6 stars. It was only once I realized how little I had actually done when I checked my dex in post game that I started to get angry.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Lamperouge Lamperouge Noipoi Noipoi CannonStreak CannonStreak TheMightyP TheMightyP

whomever I purchased Sonic R from sent it to me in a generic, art-less box

this shall not do

I, with all my artistic skill and natural talent, fixed it:

you may all adore me and my pure, unquestionable, raw, awesome skill, now

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just caught what was in my way as I went along, and I mean that was enough for the game to give me 6 stars. It was only once I realized how little I had actually done when I checked my dex in post game that I started to get angry.
Yeah, the game kinda encourages you to spend time going out of your way to find as many Pokémon as possible. Not just walking down the path and tossing out balls as you go.

Makes sense your so behind :198:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, the game kinda encourages you to spend time going out of your way to find as many Pokémon as possible. Not just walking down the path and tossing out balls as you go.

Makes sense your so behind :198:
I mean... encourages you by just having it all be there and telling you "hey, you can do it!". As far as actual progression in the plot, I made out fine. I wish the two were more tied together I guess. Like, even in video games I'm very goal oriented, and the goal is set by the game. Not by me. So I just went about quelling the nobles and catching the pokemon in my way.

And like, if you just go by different species caught, I got like 135 of them or something. If it weren't for having to complete the entries, I'd be pretty decently far along! And that's part of what makes it feel so unfair to me. Because they took something so simple and satisfying in other games and made it arbitrarily grindy.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I saw Cartoon Network talk

Let it be known that CN has never topped the FreshTV shows they imported from Canada.
Total Drama is iconic
Grojband is charming fun
Stoked is beautiful as heck
6teen is the GOAT

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Noipoi

Howdy!
I saw Cartoon Network talk

Let it be known that CN has never topped the FreshTV shows they imported from Canada.
Total Drama is iconic
Grojband is charming fun
Stoked is beautiful as heck
6teen is the GOAT
Behold

Once believed to be merely a creature of myth, here we have evidence of the widely disputed existence of the-

Canadaboo

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Behold

Once believed to be merely a creature of myth, here we have evidence of the widely disputed existence of the-

Canadaboo
I don't about any of those shows, but if all it takes is to consider one Canada import show to be the best from CN well...

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
In the few days ive been playing Fortnite again ive noticed that the most popular characters to play as in this game are Masterchief, Harley Quinn and Kakashi.
They seem to be the most common characters ive seen running around.

Behold

Canadaboo
Ive legit never seen a bigger fan of those shows lol

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Been testing some things for a future Hunger Games sim I might do in the future. Mostly custom events for fun.

No tributes yet, still want to test things.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I finally started playing Binding Blade.

On one hand, hey my Roy is actually getting good level ups.

On the other hand, same turn reinforcements can go burn in heck. I thought I might do a blind ironman run but something tells me that won't actually be fun.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m still making a Pokémon fan region. I finished my dex (with some blank spaces for potential paldean Pokémon). Gonna draw them in the background while I work on my original game.

Top Bottom