• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I don't know if anyone else cares about box office numbers or if it's just me, but this movie's run has been crazy.

imagine telling someone a year ago that Top Gun 2 would handily outperform Doctor Strange 2 and Thor 4 - simply lunacy. But here we are!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Legends: Arceus needs just a class of missions where you go out and catch a certain amount of specific Pokemon. For bozos like me who don't explore unless prompted.
You mean like the Pokedex research tasks?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
it would be respectful provided you actually made a list of issues you have. plz don't be so lazy.
abruptly cancelling projects (in development or practically completed), taking down hundreds of episodes of multiple shows to not have to pay their creators, letting Ezra Miller stay around despite the damages they’ve caused to the Flash movie, possibly shutting down Cartoon Network, purposely killing off HBO Max, and all to save money that they could have easily rebuilt if they didn’t decide to kill multiple relationships just cause

…all definitely big ass problems WBD is causing and dealing with

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. Did anyone actually complete Hisui's pokedex? I'm in the post game and I just checked. I have 46 complete entries. I've caught 135 different species of Pokemon but that doesn't ****ing matter because i have to either catch who knows how many more or use it in battle a bunch or use moves a bunch of times and it's just... how is this supposed to be easy or fun? I heard someone say completing the dex in this game was easy. But it's just gussied up grinding!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
OK. Did anyone actually complete Hisui's pokedex? I'm in the post game and I just checked. I have 46 complete entries. I've caught 135 different species of Pokemon but that doesn't ****ing matter because i have to either catch who knows how many more or use it in battle a bunch or use moves a bunch of times and it's just... how is this supposed to be easy or fun? I heard someone say completing the dex in this game was easy. But it's just gussied up grinding!
I completed the Hisui dex.

But you know, I was thoroughly enjoying the game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
speak of the devil
and also here’s a thread of the entire situation, that makes Cartoon Network the hero in this story

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
YES. YES. YES. KEEP ME UPDATED ON THIS.
I am absolutely stunned it hasn't happened yet when her and Tangle's models are sitting right there and SA2 modding is as accessible as it is atm.

MilloeDoe also hasn't been commissioned to make a custom Dreamcast model for them yet and like, I do not know how that hasn't happened.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I completed the Hisui dex.

But you know, I was thoroughly enjoying the game.
I was enjoying it until I got to the post-game and realized how miserably far behind I was in terms of dex completion. I like the improvements to actually catching and battling pokemon, even if I think them actually attacking you is needless. But like, i've completed the main story, well most of it, Volo wants me to go with him to the top of a mountain still but I haven't done that yet. Am I just supposed to wander around aimlessly battling and catching Pokemon with no direction as to where the ones i'm missing even are? And like, I get that, that's how Pokemon has always worked. But now instead of just catching it and you're done, maybe evolving it if you need to, you have to complete these reaserch tasks on top of it! That's just grinding! It stops being fun when it becomes all about dex completion.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
abruptly cancelling projects (in development or practically completed), taking down hundreds of episodes of multiple shows to not have to pay their creators, letting Ezra Miller stay around despite the damages they’ve caused to the Flash movie, possibly shutting down Cartoon Network, purposely killing off HBO Max, and all to save money that they could have easily rebuilt if they didn’t decide to kill multiple relationships just cause

…all definitely big ass problems WBD is causing and dealing with
i would agree with all of them except shutting down "Cartoon Network" because it should have gone in the dumpster years ago with all the terrible shows they put on it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I did. It didn’t even take me that long :drshrug:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
i would agree with all of them except shutting down "Cartoon Network" because it should have gone in the dumpster years ago with all the terrible shows they put on it.
2017 Youtube reviewer type beat
How did it not though. I'm genuinely curious. I foresee this taking weeks. I guess I'm asking for tips.
Just put them into battle and then make them do certain moves in a certain style and bam you get a 10 fast as hell. Much faster then continiously catching them.

Noipoi

Howdy!
How did it not though. I'm genuinely curious. I foresee this taking weeks. I guess I'm asking for tips.
I dunno dog, I just played the game. That got me most of the Pokémon before too long.

I agree that completing the entries can be grindy, especially some of the douchier ones. But even then it only took me a few days.

The move ones are easier than the catching ones.
But like, i've completed the main story, well most of it, Volo wants me to go with him to the top of a mountain still but I haven't done that yet.
Then you’re not in the post game.

You’re in the pre-post game.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I dunno dog, I just played the game. That got me most of the Pokémon before too long.

I agree that completing the entries can be grindy, especially some of the douchier ones. But even then it only took me a few days.

The move ones are easier than the catching ones.

Then you’re not in the post game.

You’re in the pre-post game.
Like, the credits rolled. Forgive me for thinking this was post game.

Also he's whooping my ass so I guess I gotta go grind anyway.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
  • Craig of the Creek
  • Summer Camp Island
  • Victor and Valentino
  • Steven Universe (Steven Universe Future included)
  • OK KO
  • Infinity Train
  • Close Enough as a bonus
And that’s just the shows made by Cartoon Network themselves, there’s more good to amazing shows if you throw in stuff made by DC, WB Animation, and shows from Adult Swim if needed

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
  • Craig of the Creek
  • Summer Camp Island
  • Victor and Valentino
  • Steven Universe (Steven Universe Future included)
  • OK KO
  • Infinity Train
  • Close Enough as a bonus
And that’s just the shows made by Cartoon Network themselves, there’s more good to amazing shows if you throw in stuff made by DC, WB Animation, and shows from Adult Swim if needed
These are all the dumpster fire shows i am talking about.

Top Bottom