• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just got backed into a corner by a Darth Vader player who went overkill and hit me with the Kamehameha.

That was probably one of the coolest things ive ever seen.

Legends: Arceus needs just a class of missions where you go out and catch a certain amount of specific Pokemon. For bozos like me who don't explore unless prompted.
Isnt that already a thing?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hopefully this time, they don't add a cutscene after receiving your Pokemon. SRing for a Jolly Female Scorbunny took a part of my life that I'm fairly certain could of been spent better.

Also,, Fandoms suck ass. Figures I'd throw that in there.
I lucked out and got a female Scorbunny on try one but I had to reset a bunch for a female Cubfu and then later Infernape. I didn’t even try with Decidueye in Legends. With how the catching tutorial works there I wasn’t even sure where you would reset.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That dall-e 2 is pretty picky bruh. I could say make an anthro rabbitgirl and anthro cat girl because, i guess the anthro part was aginsts the rules even tho i didnt say anything sexual in my prompt. Also I kept saying "brown rabbit girl" and it kept making the rabbit white

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
That dall-e 2 is pretty picky bruh. I could say make an anthro rabbitgirl and anthro cat girl because, i guess the anthro part was aginsts the rules even tho i didnt say anything sexual in my prompt. Also I kept saying "brown rabbit girl" and it kept making the rabbit white
Use reverse psychology. Say you want a white one and it'll make it brown.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Sometimes there are missions where townspeople request that you collect them a certain Pokémon or want to see a complete entry. But I’m talking like, Cylene going “I want this entry complete and on my desk, the Mon has been sighted in this area, get out there soldier!”
You're supposed to get a lot of entries to level 10 to get a higher star, which you need to do to get to the next area.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You're supposed to get a lot of entries to level 10 to get a higher star, which you need to do to get to the next area.
I just like reading the little blurbs. This process just feels really grindy. I got all the way up to star level 6 just by catching what was in my way and I have a bunch of completed entries but definitely not enough for my own satisfaction.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Remember when Gen V was the butt of jokes in the Pokemon fandom? Now it's pretty much the fandom's sacred cow

I'm waiting for the day Gen VI gets the same treatment that V gets now. Justice for Kalos!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
9; would've been 10 had she made it to this upcoming November. Kinda bummed since my last dog died at the age of 10, soon 11
Damn same age as my dog Molly.

Is it possible she got into something hazardous perhaps? Did she have any health issues? What kind of breed was she?

Did she perhaps go swimming recently? If so there's a possibility of dry drowning pulmonary edema which symptoms could set in 48-78 hours after swimming. Something I was worried about Molly this whole week after she began coughing and hacking as well as throwing up a few hours after we got home from the creek. She's doing fine now though.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Damn same age as my dog Molly.
And that was her name.

Is it possible she got into something hazardous perhaps? Did she have any health issues? What kind of breed was she?

Did she perhaps go swimming recently? If so there's a possibility of dry drowning pulmonary edema which symptoms could set in 48-78 hours after swimming. Something I was worried about Molly this whole week after she began coughing and hacking as well as throwing up a few hours after we got home from the creek. She's doing fine now though.
I'm not sure what happened, but seems like she was throwing up food the last 2-3 weeks and parents didn't follow up fully until yesterday. By the time we did, it was too late. Noticed she was crying more than usual this past week, and felt something was off but couldn't figure out what.

She was a mix of Maltese/Shin Tzu

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm not sure what happened, but seems like she was throwing up food the last 2-3 weeks and parents didn't follow up fully until yesterday. By the time we did, it was too late. Noticed she was crying more than usual this past week, and felt something was off but couldn't figure out what.
You guys should had brought her in a lot sooner if she had been throwing up for 2-3 weeks. That wouldn't be normal.

It's too late now but regardless of how busy, you guys should've addressed it right away.

Sounds like she might have either ingested or contacted something granted I'm not a vet.

Either way, my deepest sympathies for your dog. Losing a pet is one of the hardest things to go through. Probably why after my dog, I'm just not gonna get another because it's always hard losing them and I stress myself too much when it comes to it getting really emotional always thinking of the worst that could happen. Gonna just volunteer at shelters, maybe become a dog walker.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You guys should had brought her in a lot sooner if she had been throwing up for 2-3 weeks. That wouldn't be normal.

It's too late now but regardless of how busy, you guys should've addressed it right away.

Sounds like she might have either ingested or contacted something granted I'm not a vet.
Can you not????

This is literally not how you should talk to someone who lost someone they loved.

Also I’m not a vet either but if your dog ingested something it shouldn’t it will be gone a lot sooner.

But that’s point we aren’t vets so you have no right to criticize or belittle someone in that situation

Anyway Crusher, sorry for your loss. I’m bringing my cat to the vet on Monday because he hasn’t been himself and I’m worried about him given he’s older with immune issues. I think it might be a respiratory infection, but I know how much it sucks to be in that situation.

Top Bottom