• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I can't believe she Hulk thought she had it worse than the Hulk just because she was simply cat called and talked down to all while Bruce here had his mother beat to death and tried to off himself many times

But yeah Marvel let's make it seem like she had the worst of it

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I can't believe she Hulk thought she had it worse than the Hulk just because she was simply cat called and talked down to all while Bruce here had his mother beat to death and tried to off himself many times

But yeah Marvel let's make it seem like she had the worst of it
You misunderstood the scene entirely.
It's not that Jen's had worse experiences, it's that everything she's experienced is entirely different to Bruce and he's projecting his own experiences on to her instead of trying to teach her based on her own circumstances.

Like she doesn't need to learn anger management because she already knows how to manage it. She doesn't need to be put in various death traps to trigger her Hulk state, she can just Hulk out at will. That's the point.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You misunderstood the scene entirely.
It's not that Jen's had worse experiences, it's that everything she's experienced is entirely different to Bruce and he's projecting his own experiences on to her instead of trying to teach her based on her own circumstances.

Like she doesn't need to learn anger management because she already knows how to manage it. She doesn't need to be put in various death traps to trigger her Hulk state, she can just Hulk out at will. That's the point.
Ooh oh got it lol

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
If there was a Super Robot Wars U.S.A. ever existed, what franchises will be represented?
(Only american IPs so no Thunderbirds, etc)

I'm inclined onto both Regular Show (the Baby Ducks) and Sesame Street (Mecha Builders).

osby

Smash Obsessed
On the topic of fandoms, no fanbase subset ever will be funnier than Christian Megami Tensei fans.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
On the topic of fandoms, no fanbase subset ever will be funnier than Christian Megami Tensei fans.
I actually do know a Christian MegaTen fan and he's real chill about it. The actual funniest subset are fascist Metal Gear fans. Alongside fascist Kamen Rider fans. And fascist Starship Trooper fans. And fascist Cyberpunk fans.

Y'know, noticing a theme here

osby

Smash Obsessed
I actually do know a Christian MegaTen fan and he's real chill about it. The actual funniest subset are fascist Metal Gear fans. Alongside fascist Kamen Rider fans. And fascist Starship Trooper fans. And fascist Cyberpunk fans.

Y'know, noticing a theme here
Oh, I don't mean that all Christians who play MegaTen are weird about it.

But occasionally, you get people who are mad about YHVH being evil or think that Kingdom of Saints is supposed to be a golden ending. It's hilarious.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Agreed. in Multiversus my most desired characters are nowhere to be found

Virgil from "Static Shock"
Coop from "Megas XLR"
Starfire & Cyborg from "Teen Titans"
more from "Teen Titans" i cannot remember
Dexter from "Dexter's Laboratory"
the Green Latern from Justice League Unlimited
With all due respect to your most wanted there are bigger issues with WBD than not putting them in Multiversus

osby

Smash Obsessed
With all due respect to your most wanted there are bigger issues with WBD than not putting them in Multiversus
WB version of Smash fans looking at the sexual harassment scandals in Activision Blizzard and only caring about how this would affect Crash's chances.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
WB version of Smash fans looking at the sexual harassment scandals in Activision Blizzard and only caring about how this would affect Crash's chances.
I can totally get why people would only care about the things that personally affect their own desires

But acting like THAT is the biggest problem with a corporation that's out there literally throwing away people's work so that they won't have to pay them later or creating a horrible work environment for women, it comes off as extremely tone deaf and selfish

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Wilder race:

1661006240773.png

“ME WILDER FENRIR! ME EAT GODS WHOLE!”

Alignment: Dark-Neutral

Origin: Norse mythology. A wolf born from trickster Loki and giantess Angrboda. His name means “fen dweller” and he’s also known as Vánagandr, or “monster of the Van River”. When the gods of Aesir feared his rapid growth and the ill-omened prophecies about him, they bound Fenrir, causing him to bite off the hand of god Týr. Fenrir is destined to kill Odin during the events of Ragnarök, only to be killed in return by Odin's son Víðarr.

Skills: Nihil Claw, Titanomachia, Eat Whole, Ice Breath

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Fallen race.

Interesting how Fenrir’s look is enhanced so much simply by his flaming eyes and the Gleipnir wrapped around his body. Of course, the chain is loose, meaning Fenrir has escaped and the Ragnarök began. Fenrir is a rare high-level demon who doesn’t have a dedicated skillset that consistently prefers physical and magic attacks, just wildly using whatever move he can to destroy his enemies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I see there's a new thread that I wasn't aware of

My dog passed unexpectedly last night and it's a devastating blow. Worst part is I start teaching on Monday...

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Top Bottom