• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Got a lot of interest for it,sso uhhhh here we go, I guess.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not gonna call racism here but it does irk me a little bit how OK KO was one of the few CN shows made by a black creator (off the top of my head the only one I remember) and it's been done absolutely dirty, even before the WBD ****.
Props to my brother/sister that made Prof Venomous. That dude made everyone go crazy

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Same. A lot of complaints I see online I think are not particularly well thought or distract from larger issues I don't think are addressed enough.

I think the most impressed I've been was them bringing the Riki Famicom Trilogy overseas. The Collector Editions were the full package. They came with official soundtracks, newly translated interviews, PINs, and a Data Disk that includes official artwork and ROMs of each of the games to play on emulators.

I generally go for Switch titles but for certain games I'll go with the PS4 version. I've had to return two PS4 games however in the past year as they arrived damaged after being mailed using Bubble Mailers. Customer Service was very professional and prompt, but I've become much more wary of ordering single PS4 games from them as a result.
That’s super dope that they handed out the ROMs with an official release, that’s nearly unheard of.

A lot of their retro releases are REALLY deep cuts, aside from like Glover, like the new one they have looks super dope and is apparently a Japanese Classic but I had never heard of it.

Rendering Ranger: R2 is what it’s called and it’s the first time it’s ever been localized on the SNES and that’s the kind of stuff that makes me really grateful for Limited Run. They have their quirks but you can really tell they care about game preservation and considering I’m a big advocate for it as well, that makes me a big advocate for them.

Reactions: ---

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
20220819_064642.jpg

I wonder if the Gamescon trailer this Tuesday would be substantial, seeing as there's gonna be a public demo and all too

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Man I wish you could have like... companion Pokemon. Pokemon that like.. live in your house or maybe your own personal ranch. Decidueye is my friend. But I like Lilligant better.

I think my team is going to be Lilligant, Arcanine, Sneasler, Zoroark, Goodra, and Kleavor.
Hey, it's SnakeFighter! Long time no see, friendo! How you been?

For my fellow OP enjoyers... ya'll heard
the new version of Bink's Sake from Film Red?

It's sooooooooooooo good!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
View attachment 359053

I wonder if the Gamescon trailer this Tuesday would be substantial, seeing as there's gonna be a public demo and all too
Babe wake up new trailer dropped

Sounds like another new singer but yeah, the theme from the direct is the vocal track

osby

Smash Obsessed
With Soul Hackers 2 release coming close, we're in the final 7 with these.

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Herald race:

1660919142972.png

“I am Herald Aniel. If you desire this, human, I shall bring love to the battlefield.”

Alignment: Light-Law

Origin: Jewish mythology. An angel whose name means “joy of the god” or “god is my grace”. Often included among the seven archangels, Aniel is the angel of planet Venus and also the sephirah Netzach, the emanation of eternity. Some link them with the concepts of love, friendship, and lust. There are different depictions of Aniel but they usually show them as a feminine figure, possibly due to connections with ancient love goddesses.

Skills: Thunder Reign, Makajamon, Dekunda, Diamrita

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Wilder race.

It’s surprisingly hard to find reliable information about Aniel (or more commonly, Haniel). From what I can tell, Aniel originally was a part of Jewish angelology and only later got associated with Christianity and Islam. I can’t tell if his design is inspired or not but it’s absolutely gorgeous, especially the wings and the color contrast that goes hard.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the Vic Mignogna stuff is finally over…welp

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
http://instagr.am/p/ChaHdHZJ7N3/
I can’t believe it’s been almost 10 years since the premiere of the best turtles

38281D3D-6FE0-4E97-B43A-40B270EEE50C.jpeg
3E1D366E-672B-430F-851A-57D84244A95F.jpeg

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
the Vic Mignogna stuff is finally over…welp
Imagine more than doubling the Ls you took and having to pay significantly more money whilst the judges and other lawyers are laughing at you and your legal team's utter incompetence. On the same day the new Dragon Ball movie is out where JYB replaced you as Broly.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Imagine more than doubling the Ls you took and having to pay significantly more money whilst the judges and other lawyers are laughing at you and your legal team's utter incompetence. On the same day the new Dragon Ball movie is out where JYB replaced you as Broly.
even the Bulma va realized how odd of an L he took across 2 DB movies…some coincidental failure for him I suppose
Thank god, im sick of hearing about it, im personal feelings about vic and the other people aside
I’m surprised that Twitter wasn’t bombarding me with news about Vic the same way Depp and that pitiful excuse of a breathing creature did

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

This is one of the most stunning collapses for a streaming service i have ever seen

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don't Know if I will complete the Hisuian pokedex either. Doing so feels so grindy. Like I either gotta catch the mon a bunch of times or battle with them or against them and it's like... nah man. I'm good. None of those options sound fun. I prefer the just "catch it once, entry is done" approach.

Top Bottom