• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Discovery is really like the Man ray meme.

Discovery: “Now that we merge our services we should have a bigger audience right?”

“Makes sense to me”

“Then we should Maximize our content by making sure all these great family shows get advertised right?

“Right”

“Let’s cancel all of them”

…..

In what world do you look at everything you have and say let’s take away half the content our combined audience watches.

“The stocks are going down so we must do something right”

I will never understand how they dropped this ball.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The one girl on Smashboards has entered the chat.

Whattup my dudes, here's your reminder that :ultpyra: is cuter than :ultkirby:

(In my opinion, at least. I've never been the greatest fan of Kirby as a character, though I'd love to try his games)
I'm probably the biggest Pyra simp on this site and even I call bull

I mean, look at that face:

IMG_20220430_190833.jpeg

****ing adorable

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
What does all this mean for :ultjigglypuff: ? She's essentially Kirby with ears, hair and bigger eyes

Scientifically proven to make a character cuter

But in all honestly I don't think there's anything in this world I find more adorable than Caitlin Cooke. Just look at this sweet little goof
baby girl...baby....png

Wait til you hear her voice! There's a reason I call her "the Kirby of cartoons"

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Weebs in the chat claiming their mid rate waifus are cuter than Kirby

View attachment 359026
Well I don't know anything about anime aside from Ginga Nagareboshi Gin/Densetsu Weed for starters...

I just know that Caitlin is just really adorable and would love to be your friend and make everyone happy. Similar to the poyo boyo. And honestly, Caitlin would love the little guy, so I can't be too hard on him. I just personally get more heart-melty over Caitlin than I do Kirbs, which might be down to my perspective. I've never cared for Waddling Head designs if I may be honest, so Kirby's character design doesn't appeal to me all that much. But I can't deny that he's a very charming character as a whole

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Managed to watch all six episodes of Tekken: Bloodline which came out on Netflix today:

Although Tekken: Bloodline attempts to pay homage to the third entry which is regarded as a classic within the Tekken games and sadly it ended up being a rather stale and massive disappointment. The series which only consist of six episodes was not able to prevent the uneven pacing and rushed story that lacked any sort of depth and the characters also lacked any opportunity to shine in which I would had liked to see more interaction amongst the likes of Jin Kazama, Hwoarang, Ling Xiaoyu, Julia Chang etc. I feel that if it had more episodes, I believe Tekken: Bloodline would be able to accomplish what it wanted to achieve.

I just wished it would follow the format in what the Virtua Fighter animated series and Street Fighter II V animated series as even though both had given much more flesh and personality within their characters whilst staying in respect to the source material which is something that Tekken: Bloodline should have had gone with this approach.

Overall rating: 4/10

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
And Dedede got pissed, and roared with anger.

And Meta Knight was like “This truly is the Roar of Dedede.”
Yeah, Dedede ended up rupturing Meta Knight's ear drums with that. Meta Knight then slashed at Dedede, at which point Bandana Waddle Dee was like "This truly is The Revenge of Meta Knight"

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Yeah, Dedede ended up rupturing Meta Knight's ear drums with that. Meta Knight then slashed at Dedede, at which point Bandana Waddle Dee was like "This truly is The Revenge of Meta Knight"
Which is when Kirby said "Screw you guys, I'm going home!" and left on a Warp Star to Dreamland, at which point Magolor said "This truly is Kirby's Return to Dreamland"

Noipoi

Howdy!
Which is when Kirby said "Screw you guys, I'm going home!" and left on a Warp Star to Dreamland, at which point Magolor said "This truly is Kirby's Return to Dreamland"
Then he stopped by a fast food place to get some lunch, and he was like “I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four-by-four animal-style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.”

And the Waddle Dee at the counter said “This truly is a Kirby Triple Deluxe…”

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
implying anything is cuter than Kirby is just actually wrong

he is scientifically the cutest
I mean he’s got some tough competition
C738D885-D430-4D42-AE2C-C55D8FCD76E4.jpeg

Granted I’m biased in favor of anything dog shaped if that wasn’t obvious already but my point stands

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Then he stopped by a fast food place to get some lunch, and he was like “I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four-by-four animal-style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.”

And the Waddle Dee at the counter said “This truly is a Kirby Triple Deluxe…”
When Kirby returned home, he looked at himself in the mirror, at which point Dark Meta Knight said "This truly is Kirby and the Amazing Mirror"

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Anti-piracy and kill screens are such crazy rabbit holes
Eh, I kind of have a distaste for these videos for killing legitimate results for anti-piracy screens. At least TCRF still has legit screens, but still.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
SHOOT I FORGOT ABOUT TINA KWEE

SHE'S SO CUTE I CAN'T EVEN

Hugs!.png

If you haven't seen Detentionaire before you ABSOLUTELY should.

As for Tina, imagine :ultisabelle: as a dorky high school student.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sometimes I wish we lived in the timeline where Disney had accepted the Multiversus pitch instead of WB. And the only reason it's not all the time is because I don't spend all of my time actively thinking about that game. Yeah, I wouldn't have a WB crossover game at all, but at least I wouldn't have one being done as poorly as this one is (in my eyes) with no hope of them ever taking a different approach with the concept in the future now that MV exists and is popular.

Like, anyone else would be like "you want to make a Warner Bros themed smash-like that's not a Multiversus sequel? Why? What's the point? Just do another Multiversus. Suck it up."

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What about a timeline where the Multiversus pitch was from Universal instead?

We'd get characters like Shrek, Po, Rexy, Dom Tortetto, Doc Brown, Marty McFly, Littlefoot, Woody Woodpecker, Felix the Cat, Hiccup, Toothless, Bruce the Shark (If not then maybe Quint or Martin Brody), etc.

LMAO the idea of Dom Tortetto vs. Littlefoot.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

We'd get characters like Shrek, Po, Rexy, Dom Tortetto, Doc Brown, Marty McFly, Littlefoot, Woody Woodpecker, Felix the Cat, Hiccup, Toothless, Bruce the Shark (If not then maybe Quint or Martin Brody), etc.

I would care too much about that idea. I don't trust Player First Games.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion

Ducky main reporting for duty, yep yep yep

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!
I slapped this together in like five seconds but I hope it's funny
(Apparently shorts cannot be embedded, I dunno why)
My word it's flawless.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Goddammit I wanted to do this idea

Top Bottom