• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Tagging a few of you guys cause of something IRL.

@Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge M MooMew64 @osby Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Noipoi Noipoi @Dyllybirdy SneakyLink SneakyLink so most of you guys whom I'm close to. Just had one of the worst days of my adult life so I thought I'd share it in a funny meme format:

View attachment 358974

Long story short I was brilliant at half the job but couldn't keep up at the other half.
Local office wanted me to stay but HQ in the US didn't.

Hahahahaha /s I've just experienced the first pain of losing a job.

Back to the drawing board I guess.
So the local office wanted to keep you, but they couldn't because some soulless buisnessmen across the sea said no?

There's probably not much to be done about that but jeeze that makes me mad.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Infinity Train and Mao Mao are being erased from various Social Media platforms.

Something tells me both shows are going to become tax write offs.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

@Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge M MooMew64 @osby Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Noipoi Noipoi @Dyllybirdy SneakyLink SneakyLink so most of you guys whom I'm close to. Just had one of the worst days of my adult life so I thought I'd share it in a funny meme format:

View attachment 358974

Long story short I was brilliant at half the job but couldn't keep up at the other half.

Sorry to hear that

Hope things only go up for ya

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Infinity Train and Mao Mao are being erased from various Social Media platforms.

That actually makes me sick to my stomach.

Imagine pouring your heart and soul into the story you wanted to tell only for a corporation to completely erase it from existence. I know I said this a lot but as a writer I find this very discouraging

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My first Fortnite match in 2 years, made it to one of the last people standing in the middle of the storm.

I thought for sure i would win because i managed to rid of everyone so far, but then this dude walks up to me and my weapons are doing nothing and he's just calmly walking towards me, he headshots me at close range.
And all that came to mind was this ****ing music

Noipoi

Howdy!

Pulling it off one streaming platform is bad enough. But to completely erase a piece of art that someone put their heart into as a tax write off?

That’s legitimately disgusting.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
That's actually makes me sick to my stomach.

Imagine pouring your heart and soul into the story you wanted to tell only for a corporation to completely erase it from existence. I know I said this a lot but as a writer I find this very discouraging
So I actually learned why all this content has been purged recently. It’s not tax write offs. Rather it’s so WBD doesn’t have to pay residuals to the creators.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Holy ****. They FINALLY did it. Gimmick is getting a physical and digital re-release. :colorful:

I can't recommend this game enough. A masterpiece in every sense of the word.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
So I actually learned why all this content has been purged recently. It’s not tax write offs. Rather it’s so WBD doesn’t have to pay residuals to the creators.
Okay I try to be nice but WBD is erasing this content just so they don't have to pay the creators any more than they want to???

WBD, you guys are just plain mean and I'm very disappointed

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Now I at least get that sometimes corporations or executives make decisions based on potential profit. Even if the decisions are ultimately still bad ones, in their eyes it's usually based on money.

But I don't even remotely understand what the point of some of these decisions are. Erasing popular shows off of media in addition to removing them from a streaming service? What the hell is even the point? In what way does that accomplish anything beneficial for the company?

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

View attachment 358974

I am so sorry to hear that. :(

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So i hear Warner bros can't do anything with Mega XLR anymore even if they wanted too, ive heard that for a while.

Is that really true?

If it is how recent is that, because around 2018 or so they were airing that show in the Latin American version of Boomerang

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
No, game; I don't care about Joran. God am I glad that bit of the story is done with. They even had the nerve to "redeem" him after all the lives he's taken as Moebius.

But on a more positive note, **** YEAH NIA'S HERE, LET'S GOOOOOO

Top Bottom