• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
We now know a game can be a Switch Online free trial twice as Pokkén Tournament DX is happening tomorrow to coincide with the Pokémon World Championships.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I think the longest for me was waiting for the Blaster Master Zero 3 CE to come out. Ordered it June of last year and didn't get it until last month. I actually only just picked up Mushihimesama for Switch this weekend after I had ordered it last November.

I think I currently have 4 multi-game packages I'm still waiting for, the earliest being from February now. When I get my next paycheck, I'll probably also order Rendering Ranger R2 for SNES as well. I'm definitely part of the problem.

Limited Run's business model has changed drastically over the past few years so ordering anything from them you're best off expecting at least a 6 month turn around. Good things come to those who wait is my general outlook.
Yeah, I don’t mind waiting but while I was about to check out by Doom Cart I looked at my profile and realized that Requiem was in January which is just bizarre to me to think it was that long ago.

Limited Run always has really quality physical copies. I usually try to get PS4, or Xbox now, versions since the cases are full size tho.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

I never saw Summer Camp Island, but having the show get removed before the final season can be put on the service is heartbreaking.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Well this is depressing...

Truly the darkest timeline we live in.

CN could no longer exist before its 30th anniversary.
Guess Adult Swim would also cease to exist as a brand since both are under the same umbrella.

Either way... this was posted in a Discord server I'm in, a little humor to lighten the darkness.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just beat Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory a few weeks ago.
Would it be a hot take to say that they were better Pokemon games than Pokemon right now?
I own one of the Cyber Sleuth Games on switch. I’ll probably play it after I finish Legends Arceus. I’m also considering picking up TemTem, though I’m not sure if it’s worth it.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I own one of the Cyber Sleuth Games on switch. I’ll probably play it after I finish Legends Arceus. I’m also considering picking up TemTem, though I’m not sure if it’s worth it.
What version did you get?
If you have the complete edition, then you have both games.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It’s crazy how many people are willing to just go “ I’m homophobic” on the internet like it’s no big deal and should be normal:

W for the mod site though.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so…who ready to watch Cartoon Network and Adult Swim die for the sake of WBD saving money

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Found the date and time all the HBO Max content said to be leaving is leaving.

Wednesday August 17 at 11:59 pm pst.

Great... not even 24 hours notice.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well this is depressing...

Truly the darkest timeline we live in.

CN could no longer exist before its 30th anniversary.
As much as I don't want CN to to go away, I can't say I'd be particularly affected by it, either.

Aside from for Steven Universe and the last few seasons of Adventure Time and Regular Show, I haven't watched CN much in years. The channel just doesn't have any shows I really care about anymore, and it hasn't for a while.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This may just be me, but video games don't be hitting the same anymore.

When I was younger, I wanted like every game on the market. Anything Nintendo would put out I would save up and buy it day 1.

Nowadays, I just buy a bunch if cheap **** on Steam and like 1 AAA purchase a year and that's it. I truly don't get excited for games anymore aside from like 4 series and idk it feels like nothing's a day 1 must play anymore. Maybe I'm just old as **** or maybe I just got a little cynical

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
MissingNo as a Legendary or Mythical Pokémon. It has three forms that resemble the Kabutops Skeleton, the Areodactyl Skeleton, and the Pokémon Tower Ghosts. It only naturally learns the move “Reboot” which it can only use after a specific number of turns and/or it takes enough damage, after which it crashes. Then it uses Reboot. After which it randomly becomes one of its three forms. It randomly gets a type, any type. And randomly gets 4 moves. Any 4 moves programmed into the game. When crashed it looks like the pixel blob. But it’s more fluid and moving around and jittery.

Last edited:
Top Bottom