• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Goddammit I wanted to do this idea
Daaannng I guess i wasn't the only one
I mean if you're both interested. I do have a thread on it.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
We should have a Smashboards platform fighter. /j
I swear, MightyP should be nerfed, his epic Potato combo is just too much for the cast. Not to mention Noi's speed on his forward tilt is just too crazy man. Get hit by one and you basically lose 40% just for existing.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I aM tHe ToUgHeSt Of TeRrOrS
I aM tHe DaRkEsT oF dAyS
sir that is my copywrite, what the heck? i worked hard coming up with that song while i was playing minecraft on my mom’s phone at Joan’s craft store back in 2016, how dare you attempt to steal it

DMCA + blocked + reported + ratio + weak

cashregister9

Smash Hero
WBD is also getting rid of OK K.O. and Mao Mao content

great to see that the higher ups at WB don't care about 3 of the best shows they've had within the last 5 years. and it is not annoying or disrespectful in the slightest.

Last edited:

MooMew64

WBD is also getting rid of OK K.O. and Mao Mao content

great to see that the higher ups at WB don't care about 3 of the best shows they've made within the last 5 years. and it is not annoying or disrespectful in the slightest.
Multiversus devs: “Look at all our IPs! I love all the choices we have for IPs!”

later

Multiversus devs: “where are our IPs

WB: “lol”

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Fun fact: The Wii version of the Wave Race 64 removed all Kawasaki ads and replaced them with ads for Nintendo, Wii, & DS, likely due to licensing issues.

Wii U and Switch version don't have this issue.

MooMew64

Game corp that does stuff.

Also THQ Nordic
Oohhhh that's right, I skimmed an NL article earlier today that mentioned they were related to THQ Nordic.

I just hope whatever they do, pls leave LOTRO alone, it's one of the few classic MMOs left that hasn't bungled everything and is actually still really healthy community AND content-wise.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I normally hate boxing my starter, but Hisuian Lilligant is so much my deal and she's the exact same type combo. What do I do?
I used Hisuian Lilligant. Box the starter, especially since you can theoretically catch more starters post game (including the two you didn’t pick).
Hisuian Lilligant became my killer Mon, with type coverage that is strong against at least 9 different types.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I used Hisuian Lilligant. Box the starter, especially since you can theoretically catch more starters post game (including the two you didn’t pick).
Hisuian Lilligant became my killer Mon, with type coverage that is strong against at least 9 different types.
Man I wish you could have like... companion Pokemon. Pokemon that like.. live in your house or maybe your own personal ranch. Decidueye is my friend. But I like Lilligant better.
Snake encountering a flying type
I think my team is going to be Lilligant, Arcanine, Sneasler, Zoroark, Goodra, and Kleavor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom