• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Can you not????

This is literally not how you should talk to someone who lost someone they loved.

Also I’m not a vet either but if your dog ingested something it shouldn’t it will be gone a lot sooner.

But that’s point we aren’t vets so you have no right to criticize or belittle someone in that situation

Anyway Crusher, sorry for your loss. I’m bringing my cat to the vet on Monday because he hasn’t been himself and I’m worried about him given he’s older with immune issues. I think it might be a respiratory infection, but I know how much it sucks to be in that situation.
My apologies, I didn't mean to come off that way.

I just care a lot about dogs and want the best for all of them.

Either way I should have worded it better. Sorry if I sounded insensitive CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 I didn't mean to be.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
My apologies, I didn't mean to come off that way.

I just care a lot about dogs and want the best for all of them.

Either way I should have worded it better. Some if I sounded insensitive CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 I didn't mean to be.
No harm done.

I was actually thinking of the same thing earlier today. Just surprised that my folks told me it's been going on for 2-3 weeks and they didn't say anything to me until last week. I'm still kinda angry at them because we could've done something, but nothing can be done. Just have to accept we didn't see it and move on.

It sucks to see how badly this death is impacting my mother since she's basically the one my dog was closest to.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Remember when Gen V was the butt of jokes in the Pokemon fandom? Now it's pretty much the fandom's sacred cow

I'm waiting for the day Gen VI gets the same treatment that V gets now. Justice for Kalos!
I mean, it's only 4 generations away from getting remade. That will probably be the ideal Kalos experience. Then it will probably get more love.

I just want them to get out of Europe. I want to go to Pokemon Africa, Austrailia, and South America. those first two could be the focus of sooo many gens and regions! And they have so many more interesting native animals and unexplored folklore then Europe does.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
No harm done.

I was actually thinking of the same thing earlier today. Just surprised that my folks told me it's been going on for 2-3 weeks and they didn't say anything to me until last week. I'm still kinda angry at them because we could've done something, but nothing can be done. Just have to accept we didn't see it and move on.

It sucks to see how badly this death is impacting my mother since she's basically the one my dog was closest to.
Just remember your dogs will always be with you in your hearts and in spirit. They maybe gone physically but not spiritually.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Just remember your dogs will always be with you in your hearts and in spirit. They maybe gone physically but not spiritually.
I actually saw her out in the yard running around. She's thrilled to be free and no longer in pain.

Haven't seen her do that in about 1.5 years since she went completely blind. Watching her just broke me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Having what is, by all accounts, a legal way of backing up my GCN and Wii games now feels super rad.

IDK, it just feels nice knowing it came from my own copy and is legit. Homebrew is pretty dope.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
She's cute but she's apparently also a vicious killer who regularly brings in small animals

And now the other one is sitting in my headrest and when I tried to move her she hissed at me, **** do I do
As a former cat owner, nothing. There is nothing you can do but give up. The cat has already won.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
She's cute but she's apparently also a vicious killer who regularly brings in small animals

And now the other one is sitting in my headrest and when I tried to move her she hissed at me, **** do I do
Hmm, I've had several cats who don't like strangers, but never one that hissed at them that I can remember. One of my cats right now usually just runs and hides (poor thing is the most anxious thing I've ever met...)

Did you try to pick her up? You have to be very careful picking cats up; some are ok with it while some absolutely despise it. Some cats are also extremely sensitive about where you try to nudge them.

...Cats also don't like being moved from where they want to sleep, so, uh, you might just be outta luck in terms of moving her lol.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That and recently I found out the Mythbusters hated each other
Say it isnt so D:

You ****ing chuck the cat, duh

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
As a former cat owner, nothing. There is nothing you can do but give up. The cat has already won.
I found a solution

The headrest is a detachable part of a counch so I just gently nudged it, she fell off the couch without really getting hurt or knowing why it happened

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Hmm, I've had several cats who don't like strangers, but never one that hissed at them that I can remember. One of my cats right now usually just runs and hides (poor thing is the most anxious thing I've ever met...)

Did you try to pick her up? You have to be very careful picking cats up; some are ok with it while some absolutely despise it. Some cats are also extremely sensitive about where you try to nudge them.

...Cats also don't like being moved from where they want to sleep, so, uh, you might just be outta luck in terms of moving her lol.
I attempted to pick her up earlier today

She left a mark on my nose

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
That dall-e 2 is pretty picky bruh. I could say make an anthro rabbitgirl and anthro cat girl because, i guess the anthro part was aginsts the rules even tho i didnt say anything sexual in my prompt. Also I kept saying "brown rabbit girl" and it kept making the rabbit white
I haven't had much luck with that bot. It takes forever to load the prompts, and when they do load, you get results that barely fit what you were asking for.

Top Bottom