• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

StormC

Smash Hero
These JJK spoilers leaking everywhere on the internet really indicates how royally screwed we are when One Piece enters its final chapters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Potential leaks for All Star Brawl DLC, and wooo boy are they gonna fumble the bag:

I’ve never been so confused by Nickelodeon dlc in my life
How does the Aerosmith song go again?
Oh right

Dream On
Dream On…but the superior Glee + Neil Patrick Harris version
(and yes…I am entirely biased toward NPH’s perfect singing)

Shroob

Sup?
Y'all aint ready for 2Piece.

C'mon

Dragon Ball, Naruto and even Bleach haven't stayed dead. One Piece almost assuredly won't end with the end, even if there's a hiatus.

Reactions: Z25

Jondolio

Smash Hero

C'mon

Dragon Ball, Naruto and even Bleach haven't stayed dead. One Piece almost assuredly won't end with the end, even if there's a hiatus.
Maybe One Piece as a franchise won't end with the manga's ending, but the de facto One Piece story will

Also if someone other than Oda is doing it, I'm probably not gonna read it

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero

C'mon

Bleach hasn't gotten a sequel though, just an anime adaptation covering the final arc in the manga. While it's certainly possible One Piece will continue in some form, I can't imagine many authors are enthusiastic about picking up where a ~30 year saga left off. There's no way Oda will continue lol

One Piece is ending in five years?

Dang, end of an era.
Rough estimate I would say. We're definitely approaching the endgame. I think Oda will try to finish it by the end of 2027 for the series' 30th anniversary, but if it runs past that it won't be much longer.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Bleach hasn't gotten a sequel though, just an anime adaptation covering the final arc in the manga. While it's certainly possible One Piece will continue in some form, I can't imagine many authors are enthusiastic about picking up where a ~30 year saga left off. There's no way Oda will continue lol

Rough estimate I would say. We're definitely approaching the endgame. I think Oda will try to finish it by the end of 2027 for the series' 30th anniversary, but if it runs past that it won't be much longer.
Maybe not Oda, but there's money on the table. Big series don't stay dead anymore, especially not one of Shonen Jump's biggest series ever.

Even if it takes some time like, gestures at Dragon Ball Super.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thank you very much for birthday wishes, everyone!

I had a wonderful dinner and my family went above and beyond to make sure I had a great and relaxed birthday. There weren't really any games out that I wanted, so instead the game related stuff among my gifts consisted of a Tears of the Kingdom Link Amiibo and some eShop cards. Got plenty of other stuff too including some practical items. It went really well, they didn't need to get even half the cool stuff they got for me, but they did.

I'll probably wait on getting Super Mario Bros. Wonder until Christmas. I've got enough games to play and finish as is. Speaking of, tomorrow I plan finishing the Water Temple. TotK's awesome so far.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

C'mon

I simply do not believe Luffy in any universe would try to get his **** wet and am using that as proof it won't happen. Even if it does, I'll erase it from my perception of reality

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did some sketching today. Always fun to do that. Even drew up some characters I hadn't drawn much of before, Though I'd have to decide when to scan them if I want to flesh those pieces out more.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
If that was the case, there'd be no cuts at all.

They can only redeem themselves if all 11 veterans are free updates.
They're charging you $30 for player 4 costumes and you expect 11 fighters made from scratch for free? Remember, this is a game where veterans take up the same amount of resources as newcomers.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
I'm interested by this new thing I've found:
Amidst the ruins of a post-apocalyptic Japan, genetically re-engineered dinosaurs have survived humans and become the dominant species.

Ancient primal instincts ignite modern tribal wars, and the ultimate survivors must navigate a world where the balance of power has shifted in ways no one could have foreseen...

Some kind of new IP.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I am going to make a DeviantArt account in the near future.

I'm not doing jt to upload stuff or interact with the community but rather get full access to a Shantae fan comic that I want to read.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Today I got my friends a bunch of stuff. Mainly plushies and weird Japanese KitKat flavors. Also got some of the latter for my family

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So yeah, I think Spinach, Onions, Peppers, Potatoes and Broccoli are the Top 5 Vegetables. Peas and Celery might be top 10 personally. Lettuce and String Beans are solid. Carrots are kind of bland.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Capcom showed off some stuff from Dragon's Dogma 2, SF6 and Ace Attorney's other collection.

ExoPrimal's got Monster Hunter crossover stuff after the Street Fighter stuff, which also has a Chun-Li alongside the Ryu and Guile.

Also a little bit of the Path of the Goddess game, but I don't think the trailer was new or not.

Though as expected, no NEW info on whatever Mega Man or DMC stuff could be in the works or not.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I drew Rosalina again. I wanted to draw someone I've only done a few times, and I also wanted an excuse to draw a space background that wasn't strictly inspired by Jack Kirby's style, as much as I truly do like it.

Mushrooms are the worst vegetables by far. They're so bad at being vegetables that they even fail at being real plants at all. Smh.
Agreed.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Makes sense. Since Invincible season 1 covered issues #1 to #20. This seems reasonable. If each season covers 20 issues, that rounds up to 7 to 8 seasons.

Season 1: #1 to #20
Season 2: #21 to #40
Season 3: #41 to #60
Season 4: #61 to #80
Season 5: #81 to #100
Season 6: #101 to #120
Season 7-Season 8: #121 to #144

Seems like Dinosaurus probably won't be debuting until season 4.

And it's gonna be season 6 until we see Mark experience the most traumatizing experience in his very life...Oh boy...He basically has Parker Luck but its 10 times worst.

Last edited:
Top Bottom