• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
Oh ya, ScarVio getting a patch in October to fix a glitch that causes your game to bug out if you defeat 300 trainers.

.....ARE there 300 trainers in ScarVio? I'm pretty certain I've fought every single NPC there is and I haven't noticed anything.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Me: God I wish NASB2 was more popular, I'm sure it could get away with cutting 11 more characters if it had plenty of ads, Pokemon gets away with cuts and being buggy thanks to its marketing so just imagine how much better NASB2 would do if it had a whole lotta ads!
Me: You know what never mind I don't wanna play this anymore if you have to buy the ultimate edition for proper 4-player mirror matches. Good thing it has a mediocre ad campaign then.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh ya, ScarVio getting a patch in October to fix a glitch that causes your game to bug out if you defeat 300 trainers.

.....ARE there 300 trainers in ScarVio? I'm pretty certain I've fought every single NPC there is and I haven't noticed anything.
It doesn’t “bug out”, the glitch is that if you beat every trainer in the game, DLC included, the game doesn’t save the record of your wins because there’s not enough space.

So if you beat all the trainers once, you can rematch others because they game won’t remember you beat them.

Shroob

Sup?
It doesn’t “bug out”, the glitch is that if you beat every trainer in the game, DLC included, the game doesn’t save the record of your wins because there’s not enough space.

So if you beat all the trainers once, you can rematch others because they game won’t remember you beat them.
Yeah but, are there even 300 trainers? Like, I beat all the ones in Kitakami since there really weren't that many, and I'm pretty certain I've beaten all the ones in Paldea too unless there's this big cluster I've missed for 9~ months.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Kinda surprised that's a bug instead of an intentional feature. Like it kinda would make sense if there was a hard reset on the trainers to increase playability.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What spoilers? I've read the whole manga and there's plenty of things you can say that about.
Gojo Is apparently.killed to absolute hell.and back. Sliced in ****ing HALF
In other news, Baxcalibur got banned to Ubers.

Ngl I didn't expect it to happen but good for it.
This literally took me awhile to figure out you were talking about Pokemon and I thought the car driving service Uber banned someone named Baxcalibur

Last edited:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
In other news, Baxcalibur got banned to Ubers.

Ngl I didn't expect it to happen but good for it.
Aurora Veil + Snow made it very hard to kill, and Scale Shot with Icicle Spear + Loaded Dice allowed it to get fast and very strong quickly especially when used with Swords Dance.

Shroob

Sup?

This literally took me awhile to figure out you were talking about Pokemon and I thought the car driving service Uber banned someone named Baxcalibur
That one wojack meme but instead of Kahleesi the kid's named Baxcalibur.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah but, are there even 300 trainers? Like, I beat all the ones in Kitakami since there really weren't that many, and I'm pretty certain I've beaten all the ones in Paldea too unless there's this big cluster I've missed for 9~ months.
I’m not sure on the number being right, but I know posts were popping up a few days ago proving that this does happen. Whatever the threshold is for it.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I like how the velvet room attendants typically complement their respective hero but Elizabeth is just a little gremlin.
Possibly the best gremlin we’ll ever see wearing blue. I’ve been enjoying her randomly roasting characters and then instantly fighting them just cause
Bottom likes
finna do a four-peat down the line
More All Star Brawl Model/Render Leaks. This one kinda answers a question we’ve had.

Which is how sources had evidence of a certain character being back, but this character isn’t playable. They do have a tender still though…
Needs more pie

Jondolio

Smash Hero
BRO WHAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE REFERRING TO SOMETHING THAT ALREADY HAPPENED

that being said yeah it's not surprising to me, that victory against Sukuna felt like Gege was going to pull a Gege

Anyway Yuji is now the only one of the "main cast" who isn't dead or possessed, how fun!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So on a couple of days, I'm gonna be participating in a Game Jam. The game is completely seperate from the one I'm currently developing, and it's gonna be in Godot this time since Unity is gonna be unsustainable for me given the recent changes (though not like I was gonna charge money for the one I have now anyways).

Ngl, it's a little nerve wracking, it's ranked and all and I'm doing everything by myself (I'm lonely AND broke), but I heard it's good for jobs and stuff and I kinda need one. Plus, it's a good break from the one I'm working on now.

Edit: now the good news is it's a 2 week timespan, if it was a 3 day one like most are I would not have done it.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The fact they might not even consider cut characters for DLC is absurd.

How did that even happen?

Top Bottom