• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
The fact you can get upwards to 10 Mochi per color in even Normal mode Ogre Oustin' is legit nuts.

Money farming for Vitamins and **** has become a non issue now as long as you can find some randos online.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
And now another question: What is the worst possible topping for pizza?

(I practically only ever have pepperoni with mine anyway so...)
Anchovies like how they used to add that to any pizza?

And yeah, I only eat pepperoni with my pizza. Well, pepperoni and meats.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
And now another question: What is the worst possible topping for pizza?

(I practically only ever have pepperoni with mine anyway so...)
My hot take is that from what I tried, olives are the worst. Then again I hate olives in general.

I also know I would hate anchovies given my aversion to fish and seafood in general but I haven't actually tried it.

I usually get mushrooms on my Pizza, but I also like onions, pepperoni, bacon, pineapple, and jalapenos. Hawaiian pizza with pineapple, bacon and jalapenos especially has grown on me a lot since I first tried it, that **** hits different

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
on one hand, the new female artist doesn't hit that Mass Destruction as well as the original one, tho it's still pretty good...
...but on the other hand...
...she has helped create the most Bayonetta ass song I've ever heard from a Persona game and I ****ing love this new female strictly for this song

Noipoi

Howdy!
Imma buy both because I’m dumb and my birthday is in February
Well I would've bought both myself if I wasn't broke.

Last year Splatoon 3, Sonic Frontiers, and Pokemon S/V dropped within weeks of each other and I was able to buy 'em all. Inflation has ****ed me up this year.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well I would've bought both myself if I wasn't broke.

Last year Splatoon 3, Sonic Frontiers, and Pokemon S/V dropped within weeks of each other and I was able to buy 'em all. Inflation has ****ed me up this year.
That’s me this year (or upcoming twelve month period) with Mario Wonder, Sonic Superstars, Mario RPG, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Peach Showtime, and Thousand Year Door.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Before there were cuts I honestly thought he had a pretty god chance at Nick brawl 2. Now I’m not so sure.
DLC leakers say all the DLC newcomers are from already repped shows, and no cut vets return.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Nickelodeon channel broadcast on this day in 04…
IMG_0088.jpeg

2 Hey Arnold, Miss Spider, and Lazy Town episodes
  • 3 episodes for Jimmy, Timmy, SpongeBob, Dora, and Blue each
  • 4 episodes of Rugrats
  • and 1 episode each for Wild Thornberrys, Drake & Josh, All That, and the Amanda Show
damn…the main Nick channel in 2004 had so much variety compared to now (and tbh the past decade)

KillerCage

Smash Master
Kirby, anyone?

Ah Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, the one mainline entry that's a Metroidvania and WAY harder than it really should be.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Nickelodeon channel broadcast on this day in 04…
View attachment 378137
2 Hey Arnold, Miss Spider, and Lazy Town episodes
  • 3 episodes for Jimmy, Timmy, SpongeBob, Dora, and Blue each
  • 4 episodes of Rugrats
  • and 1 episode each for Wild Thornberrys, Drake & Josh, All That, and the Amanda Show
damn…the main Nick channel in 2004 had so much variety compared to now (and tbh the past decade)
Looking at this makes me realize even more that current Nick broadcasting doesn’t have **** beyond the sponge and the louds. All the other good stuff are either more sponge, more louds, or came from Paramount+.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Kirby, anyone?

I bought Amazing Mirror on the Wii U years ago and never got around to beating it.

Maybe I'll try again with the Switch version, this time with Multiplayer. The real challenge is finding three peeps to play it with.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For future reference, if you want to include a tweet from X in media form, just replace the letter x in "x.com" in the link you are trying to add with the word, "twitter". as in "twitter.com" and what comes after it.
That’s good to know, thanks! I was wondering if there was a way to fix that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Looking at the very small amount of non-variant characters left in Mario kart history not in 8 deluxe… honestly I’d take Paratroopa and Honey Queen if it meant we also got Dixie and Poochy.

Top Bottom