• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Wait, that works?

Wow

God damnit Elon.
Yeah it works to some degree, if it has x as the domain then it will not work for whatever reason. On the flipside, if you have Twitter you can post it as media but since Twitter Embeds do not load properly since Elon changed the name, it's worthless.

It's a lose-lose no matter what.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
For future reference, if you want to include a tweet from X in media form, just replace the letter x in "x.com" in the link you are trying to add with the word, "twitter". as in "twitter.com" and what comes after it.
**** you evil TwitteX link fail I delete you for imagery
IMG_0092.jpeg

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Just had it brought to my attention

The Loyal 3 all have positive sounding names that belie their foul intents

And we now know there's a 4th member that's named Dokutaro(Poison Peach) internally.

Is this thing gonna be called

Peachy Keen? JustPeachi?
:nifty:

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Major, MAJOR warning.

Stay away from Khu for the foreseeable future. They seem to be straight up leaking plot elements of Indigo Disc, no spoilers or hints or anything, just things that are going to happen in the story.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's Ogerpon, she's the main Legendary of the Pokemon DLC that just came out. She's very cute.
I barelyyyy followed the pokemon dlc (just not into pokemon atm), so good to know!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
CMA has preliminarily approved the restructured Microsoft deal to acquire Activision Blizzard (the one where Ubisoft gets Cloud rights to ABK)

Although it looks to be a done deal, keep in mind that it is not over yet and things could happen between now and October 18.

Edit: Check out this Mario Trailer:

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Finally got two artisan Sinistcha

Now let's hope The Indigo Disk won't have any extra forms I have to worry about, already got my work cut out for me since that DLC adds Alcremie

Noipoi

Howdy!

Good morning
Inside you there are two wolves.

One wolf thinks it’s an insult that Paper Mario went from having awesome original bosses, to retooling old Mario bosses, to just using the Koopalings, and then completely giving up and having you fight inanimate objects.

The other wolf thinks it’s funny that the big bads of the paper world are office supplies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Inside you there are two wolves.

One wolf thinks it’s an insult that Paper Mario went from having awesome original bosses, to retooling old Mario bosses, to just using the Koopalings, and then completely giving up and having you fight inanimate objects.

The other wolf thinks it’s funny that the big bads of the paper world are office supplies.
I'm wolf 2 I fear

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Pretty wet day today, gonna take it easy. Don't feel like going to the social group and after what transpired this week, I feel I need to take it easy. Thankfully my dog is recovering pretty well all things considered. Had to get three of her teeth removed. I was stressed and anxious those past three days.

Still have to go to work tonight tho.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Every so often I think of the time I saw people shipping (Monsterverse) Godzilla and Mothra and I'm like "heheho that's a funny and weird memory"

Then I remember one of my favorite pieces of Godzilla media is a My Little Pony fanfic series and I realize I have no room to judge

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
View attachment 378172

Tbh, this game may be the worst modern Nintendo game, definitely the worst one of the 2010s. It also killed the amiibo craze too so that's fun.
I say it’s a tie between this, and then Federation Force and TriForce Heroes on 3DS. At least Amiibo Festival is a competition, versus the other two where you are relying on online strangers (because where the **** are you gonna find two local people with copies of this garbage) to help you beat the game.

I owned both copies. I remember runs where you were stuck with a troll who’d hinder your progress more than help you. And then hardly anyone else in the world would be playing the game online so you’d be stuck with them half the time.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
CMA has preliminarily approved the restructured Microsoft deal to acquire Activision Blizzard (the one where Ubisoft gets Cloud rights to ABK)

Although it looks to be a done deal, keep in mind that it is not over yet and things could happen between now and October 18.

Edit: Check out this Mario Trailer:
I love how much effort and personality the narrator put into saying Daisy’s name

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Only had one egg left so figure for the first time I try to make a sunny side up with some hashbrowns and veggie bacon (I'm a vegetarian).

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Ghost Miku & Mismagius

There are glitches on her twintails and limbs; I’m gonna pretend she has a MissingNo. on her team.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
-have Hair appointment
-tropical storm warning
-call the hairdresser to try and reschedule because of flood risks in our area
- 35 buck cancellation fee, 70 bucks for two appointments
-havent gotten an answer back in hours, day of the appointment

Ugh
Sakurai's new video is out and...

20230922_114427.jpg

20230922_114429.jpg

Based?
For context, the mangaka that drew that draws the women based off of his wife and that is very cute of him

Last edited:
Top Bottom