• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
cowards for not letting us have Elephant Daisy for trauma purposes

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kass isn't in ToTK, is he
As of the base game, at least, unfortunately.

It's weird since, not only did he play a decent part in BotW's side quests, as well as a major role in the DLC, but also, isn't he the father of like, five of the kids in Rito Village? You'd think he'd be around helping the other adult Rito with the blizzard.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I actually find this more interesting. Wonder what animals everyone else will become.

...This is just Super Mario Furry...
3D World wasn’t furry enough, so now Wonder is taking things beyond the next level

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
One thing i dont like about Pikmin 2 and 4 (I cant remember if 3 does this)

That it makes you think that the game is over, plays the credtis and everything. But then Olimar makes you go back to the planet to fight the REAL final boss. Who is Louie.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One thing i dont like about Pikmin 2 and 4 (I cant remember if 3 does this)

That it makes you think that the game is over, plays the credtis and everything. But then Olimar makes you go back to the planet to fight the REAL final boss. Who is Louie.
It was hilarious to me that, in my run of Pikmin 4, when I rescued Olimar, the team decided to blast off even though there were 4 leaflings laying on the ground waiting to be cured.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I have beaten the first two gyms in Alpha Sapphire. My current team includes -

KFC the Combusken
Jeane D'Arc the Ralts
Opera the Roselia
Aaron the Aron
Willow the Taillow
Mr. HM the Zigzagoon

4/6 of these are gonna be on the final team. I actually started a different save file earlier with Treecko as my starter and planned to separate teams for Torchic and Treecko (Mudkip is my favorite but also my most used Hoenn starter), before one of my friends told me he has a Deoxys he can give me, so I reset because I did actually use Treecko once in Emerald whereas this is my first time using Torchic

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It occurs to me that Paradox Raikou is kinda redundant since he is already a sabertooth tiger.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
It occurs to me that Paradox Raikou is kinda redundant since he is already a sabertooth tiger.
Apparently this was already a thing in Egyptian mythology

So technically it's not that redundant.

Shroob

Sup?
I have beaten the first two gyms in Alpha Sapphire. My current team includes -

KFC the Combusken
Jeane D'Arc the Ralts
Opera the Roselia
Aaron the Aron
Willow the Taillow
Mr. HM the Zigzagoon

4/6 of these are gonna be on the final team. I actually started a different save file earlier with Treecko as my starter and planned to separate teams for Torchic and Treecko (Mudkip is my favorite but also my most used Hoenn starter), before one of my friends told me he has a Deoxys he can give me, so I reset because I did actually use Treecko once in Emerald whereas this is my first time using Torchic
And YOU get a Stun Spore
And YOU get a Stun Spore
EVERYONE GETS A STUN SPORE

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Disney is exploring anti password sharing measures.

Did no one look at the negative reception to Netflix’s and realize this was a bad idea?

Edit: And they’re increasing prices of the ad free version.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Disney is exploring anti password sharing measures.

Did no one look at the negative reception to Netflix’s and realize this was a bad idea?

Edit: And they’re increasing prices of the ad free version.
And I just started Disney+ at the beginning of the year...

D

Deleted member

Yo people, still on vacation but wanted to pass by to check on ya'll after yesterday's Pokémon Presents.

I'm doing really well, here's some highlights of my holidays so far:
First of all I already got two of the four things I was going to buy this month: the No Way Home and Batman 1989 LEGO sets. Here's a photo of the two:
Screenshot_20230809-230938_Gallery.jpg

Also they opened a new store at one of the main shopping centers I frequent and I was surprised to see two cool people at the aperture day:
Screenshot_20230809-230931_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230809-230925_Gallery.jpg

That's right, Mario and Movie Sonic passed by. A lot of kids were excited to see both and people were taking a lot of photos with them, from all ages. It was fun. The store itself is alright, has some cool Funkos and neat stuff such as the SH Figuarts The Batman figure.

Speaking of said shopping center, I saw there during the beginning of my holidays something which Lamperouge Lamperouge may love to see:
Screenshot_20230809-230916_Gallery.jpg

That's right, the Pyra and Mythra amiibo. I didn't buy them doh as I need to save money for other important stuff coming out this month, and It already got sold anyways, which according to my psychologist and my mental manthra It means It wasn't meant for me. Still glad I saw the pack in person doh.

Also, I unlocked the LEGO characters in both Sonic Dash and Sonic Forces Speed Battle, that's really cool, although It doesn't allow me to post the screenshots I took sadly.

Anyways those are my holidays so far :)
As for future holiday plans: tomorrow morning I am meeting with my little cousins to play Banjo-Kazooie on the Switch and go with them to El Corte Inglés to help one of them out with some glasses he needs to buy. Also Dead Cells Return To Castlevania Signature Edition comes out this week and that's gonna be awesome.
After those two things, I will be watching Blue Beetle next week with my cousins and the girl I met a few weeks ago and went to watch Barbie with. May also go one weekend to the south of the island to enjoy the beaches.

Overall: I'm feeling really great right now. My mental state is better, I've been able to manage my shopping adiction better (been spending less money into Fortnite or into constant stuff for example) and I'm feeling all fresh and new. Hopefully ya'lls holidays are going well enough too! :D

That's all for now, see ya'll at a later date!

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
View attachment 375857

I’m gonna have to buy the dlc in Violet to get paradox Cobalion and Terrakion, huh?

The things I do for a complete pokedex…
You may have an easier time getting them then the other way around. There's far more Violet players and thus there will be more looking for the dino beasts over the robo musketeers as the former will be rarer, so you could have an easier time negotiating trades for the latter.

Alternatively, they could also be thrown in raids like Walking Wake and Iron Leaves, which would just mean you need an online connection.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
im still not that over my ex just treating me like garbage and, like i mentioned in the unhappy thread, mf didn't even really love me or care about me like he always said he did. stalked me, valued people who hate me over me, frequently disrespected boundaries and when i finally blocked him he blocked me back. talking to him was literally like talking to a wall.

kinda. afraid to date again ngl.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
im still not that over my ex just treating me like garbage and, like i mentioned in the unhappy thread, mf didn't even really love me or care about me like he always said he did. stalked me, valued people who hate me over me, frequently disrespected boundaries and when i finally blocked him he blocked me back. talking to him was literally like talking to a wall.

kinda. afraid to date again ngl.
Sucks to hear that. Just know that there's no pressure to start dating so soon. Or at least, there shouldn't be.

Just take a while to build yourself back up. Focus on friends and family. Accomplish some goals, even small ones.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Even to this very day, I am still in awe how human and realistic the announcer of the Pokémon Stadium games is. It doesn't sound artificial at all.

And how very little it repeat lines only makes it more amazing.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have no idea how freaking FAST Lockstin & Gnoggin can make videos after major Pokémon news comes out while still in good quality and research.

It wasn't even a full day after the Pokémon Presents and he uploaded a video of the new mons.

Shroob

Sup?
You may have an easier time getting them then the other way around. There's far more Violet players and thus there will be more looking for the dino beasts over the robo musketeers as the former will be rarer, so you could have an easier time negotiating trades for the latter.

Alternatively, they could also be thrown in raids like Walking Wake and Iron Leaves, which would just mean you need an online connection.
That's weird, I've always found WAY more Scarlet players than Violet.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I have no idea how freaking FAST Lockstin & Gnoggin can make videos after major Pokémon news comes out while still in good quality and research.

It wasn't even a full day after the Pokémon Presents and he uploaded a video of the new mons.
If he took more time he'd be able to pick thumbnails that aren't...suggestive.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Assassins creed Liberation done, yep, that was a filler game.

Cant confirm if it sold more but in my local area when the game came out the Scarlet version consistently had less copies on the shelves/was flat out sold out compared to Violet which still had copies lying around.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Looking at sales records and data from the Eshop, it's definitely in Violet's favor as that's always higher than Scarlet on the charts. Online it may be a different story as not everyone who buys the game plays only, though from personal experience I had more luck getting violet exclusives then Scarlet ones.

Top Bottom