• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Microsoft slightly bold gif saying that…but also oof

Dukefire

Smash Master
Calming down from the elephant reveal, a part of me say that Nintendo did take a page from Shantae's transformations. Even WayForward themselves respond with Super Mario Bros Wonder coming soon. Not sounding like it is bad, but I'm saying I have now two gaming series associated with elephants.

Artwork was made by 桜上水ナミ(Nami) on twitter
1000008214.jpg

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm finally back from my break.

And yeah I had a lot of thinking to do. I've come to the realization I've simply been a victim of the toxicity of certain media parroting them as if they were the word of truth when that isn't the case, hence me calling certain movies woke and political pandering. I've learned I should simply just stay away from those types of folks notably certain movie reviewers. Nevertheless, in the end, it's my opinion alone and only, and shouldn't copy anyone, especially them. Judge movies or show on my own opinion and merits only. No one wants you to form your opinion on theirs but rather own your own and that's what I should do.

Guess there was also a part of me trying to mimic the Nostalgia Critic trying to be funny but apparently that has never been the case and I think its time I finally end that kind of behavior.

The other thing is regarding formulaic movies. I've been coming off as a hypocrite, since I'm a guy who likes killer creature films and books. Same way as plenty of folks including TMNT enjoys superhero films and Spider-Man having the same tone and formula and there's nothing wrong with that.

Either way, from this day forward, I'm gonna try to do better, I can't promise given this has been an impulsive habit of mine but its a working process, change myself for the better and be a better person not just for myself but for you guys as well. I know some of you won't believe me given how much I've "cried wolf" especially you Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen and I wouldn't blame you, I don't expect things to change between us and I am this time very committed to bettering myself, either way, if you still think of me the same way as I am overtime, that's fine, I understand given how many times I've done this.

If I happen to cross any of these lines again, I'd appreciate it if someone points it out so then I just keep trying and learn from that mistake.

Anyways, hope y'all have been doing great since I was gone, did you guys enjoy the direct? I definitely did and I'm really excited for the SMRPG remaster. I didn't think it would happen. I hope we get remasters of the original Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door!

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sonic Origins Plus cones out tomorrow. Out of curiousity, is anyone getting this game? It's pretty controversial and I wanna see the concensus on this site
They fixed the Drop Dash lock issue but the game still seems to be messy, Amy is just worse Sonic who gets a projectile attack with all the Super Emeralds and the Game Gear games feel very much not worth it when they're just roms whereas the base game isn't, new music hasn't been changed either so it likely still sounds bad. 50 bucks is waaaaaaaaaaaay too high for it

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
On their knees saying this bruh

Jondolio

Smash Hero

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Everytime Xbox talks about this Activision Acquisition they just sound like

"Pwease let us buy out a multi-billion dollar company, We can't make it on our own, we are just the little guys 🥺 we cannot survive without spending several billion dollars on top of the other billions we have spent"

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Speaking of booster, I wonder if the remastered will contain this reward scene? (There is a chance you might get kissed by bowser, booster or both if you aren't fast enough.)
The most important question of the whole game

I will literally LOL if Bowser and Mario do kiss :bowsermelee::mariomelee:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Glad that Detective Pikachu Returns will provide the true ending that we didn't get in the original 3DS game.

Reminder that the first game had a couple cliffhangers at the end:
1. You don't find Tim Goodman's father, despite finding him is why you're on an adventure in the first place

2. What the deal Pikachu made with Mewtwo was is unknown

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah the sub more than likely imploded on itself, and the CEO was in it. The worst thing about all this is that if the CEO even did a basic safety inspection, all this would have been avoided. Instead he got him and 4 other people killed, including a 19 year old.
It’s still insane how the CEO said in interviews that his sub adventures weren’t technically legal and he broke a few laws to get it going because innovation.

Insane that the rich think they can be that privileged.

Also they literally got told “yeah this isn’t the safest and you could die” and they immediately signed up.

Makes no sense to me how anyone could be that reckless

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
One thing they didn’t mention in the direct that’s odd is Detective Pikachu.

We got the sequel, but when that game was first announced they said the first game was coming to switch as well

But we didn’t hear anything about the first game so I wonder if that’s still planned.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Calming down from the elephant reveal, a part of me say that Nintendo did take a page from Shantae's transformations. Even WayForward themselves respond with Super Mario Bros Wonder coming soon. Not sounding like it is bad, but I'm saying I have now two gaming series associated with elephants.

Artwork was made by 桜上水ナミ(Nami) on twitter
.View attachment 373700
Looks like we had the same idea
Mario 🤝 Shantae
Elephant Transformation Gang

Felt compelled to draw this after the direct:
View attachment 373651

Top Bottom