• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nintendo Switch gets custom themes like the 3DS…but on its last day of life

then Nintendo Switch 2 (Super Switch…idk…) has all the custom themes and music

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Side note, if Nintendo does make a Switch 2, I hope they make a more powerful version that's solely for home purposes only.

I'm saying this because I realize I really don't take my outside of my room all that often

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I hope Geno makes an appearance during the direct, he's so cool

D

Deleted member

I've got bad news and really good news people.

The bad news are that due to a lack of money I will cancel my preorder of Sonic Origins Plus this week and will wait for the Game to drop on sale to pick It up.

The good news are that the reason I did so is because I bought this:

Such an awesome figure, and It expands my Spider-Verse collection quite well. Will fit great alongside the No Way Home figures and Miles Morales.
I also will sell my Wakanda Forever Namor and old No Way Home Tom Holland figure with their boxes and all, since I already got a comic book Namor and the No Way Home 3 pack will come with the same Tom Holland figure but with extra hands and paint.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thinking how Steven Universe just randomly got Nicki Minaj to voice a fusion in one early episode, and then the fusion never showed up ever again.
Oh, the fusion did show up in like two or three more episodes, actually.

Thing is, she had no lines in half of them, aside from a few archived recordings.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Why are people hyping up Super Mario RPG again?
apparently a leaker said there would be:
-A new 2D Mario
-A remake of an SNES game

and they’ve supposedly been liking stuff or whatever in a way that hints they’re talking about SMRPG.

personally I won’t believe it until I see it, though it sounds exciting.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
If there’s a remake of SMRPG, I hope it’s more like a 3D clay style than a 2D one, since the original game was basically that style and was only 2D because of the SNES. I’ll still take a 2D style though, but I’m not sure Square’s “HD 2D” really fits the game well.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I would make a bingo card for this Direct but I need more than a day to do so and work cutting into that time doesn't help at all.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ok, so Spiderverse question:

Insomiac Spider-Man's exists in Miles's universe, as in his game exists as Ganke was playing it. So by extension, Insomiac Miles exists as well since Miles is also in the game. And then it turns out, Insomiac Spidey is part of the Spider Society implying he's a concious person.

So like... does Ganke and Miles just note that Insomiac Miles is in the game and just not think of it as anything weird. Is Ganke controlling Insomiac Spidey the whole time? What happens when Insomiac Spidey leaves for the society, does he just pull a Wreck it Ralph and just not appear anymore?

I'm thinking too much into this.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Now why the hell did they have to announce this was gonna cause a schedule conflict.

Also why was the "haha Nintendo fans hate RPGs hope they announce a new one" joke for Xenoblade and not the fact that there's a new Fire Emblem on the way with people now hoping for a SMRPG remake

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
When the sequel to the Detective Pikachu video game comes out, do you think it'll contain the whole 3DS prequel?

I can believe if many people skipped a game whose console was at the very end of its lifespan at the time.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Insomiac Spider-Man's exists in Miles's universe, as in his game exists as Ganke was playing it. So by extension, Insomiac Miles exists as well since Miles is also in the game. And then it turns out, Insomiac Spidey is part of the Spider Society implying he's a concious person.

So like... does Ganke and Miles just note that Insomiac Miles is in the game and just not think of it as anything weird. Is Ganke controlling Insomiac Spidey the whole time? What happens when Insomiac Spidey leaves for the society, does he just pull a Wreck it Ralph and just not appear anymore?

don’t overthink the logic of the Spider-Verse

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I take it that the insomniac game was made with consultation of Miles’s Peter Parker. Thus in this world miles doesn’t exist in game. Essentially it’s loosely based on his life, as stuff like Aunt May dying in the game could not feasibly be real since she’s alive in the movie.

Like the Christmas album, the game is probably just an attempt for that Peter to license himself.

Considering there’s multiple insomniac spider man at the society, it’s likely that They are variants where the game is real in a different universe, and slightly different story wise.

That’s really the only way I could see it logically work out in these movies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I take it that the insomniac game was made with consultation of Miles’s Peter Parker. Thus in this world miles doesn’t exist in game. Essentially it’s loosely based on his life, as stuff like Aunt May dying in the game could not feasibly be real since she’s alive in the movie.

Like the Christmas album, the game is probably just an attempt for that Peter to license himself.

Considering there’s multiple insomniac spider man at the society, it’s likely that They are variants where the game is real in a different universe, and slightly different story wise.

That’s really the only way I could see it logically work out in these movies.
the real Insomniac Spider-Man is also in the movie tho, not that it invalidates what you said

Reactions: Z25
Top Bottom