• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Some spoilers for Total Drama in the...well, spoiler tag

I love her. I can't wait to see more from her cuz like...even though Priya, Julia and Bowie are my faves from the era right now, she has big potential to get higher in the ranks

osby

Smash Obsessed
Imagine if console exclusivity was abolished. Every game had to be on every platform.
Solo indie developer who made one itch.io game for fun and now is forced to port it to Windows, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, iOS and Android all by themselves:

1687238446957.png

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I thought the Capcom composer Yuki Iwai was a girl, but I found out there's ALSO TAKAYuki Iwai, who's a dude. They both did a lot of stuff for the 90's era OSTs, so get them confused sometimes.

EDIT: They are married. Which makes them having the same last name more sensible, but their first names are pretty similar.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Dragon Ball was the foundation for what shonen is today, of course it's been topped
I won't argue against the series as a whole being topped because it absolutely has, but I'm having trouble thinking of any moment from other shonen that comes close to matching Super Saiyan in terms of impact and lasting popularity.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I need context for this

5 people paid 25k to ride this thing to see the Titanic wreckage. What the video doesn't mention is

1: There is no way to open this sub from the inside, it's bolted shut meaning if they manage to get to the surface, they need to hope there's people around

2: There is no rescue beacon meaning it cannot be tracked. At all.

3: The missing sub only has enough oxygen for 70 hours meaning those people are gonna die less than 3 days from now unless they get ridiculously lucky

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

5 people paid 25k to ride this thing to see the Titanic wreckage. What the video doesn't mention is

1: There is no way to open this sub from the inside, it's bolted shut meaning if they manage to get to the surface, they need to hope there's people around

2: There is no rescue beacon meaning it cannot be tracked. At all.

3: The missing sub only has enough oxygen for 70 hours meaning those people are gonna die less than 3 days from now unless they get ridiculously lucky
Oh nah, no inspections, little room, put together like legos, and 250k?

I would say bros gettong sued the **** out of but he's at the bottom of the ocean rn.

That is a false statement, Super Saiyans have been topped, I'll even show you by what
View attachment 373560
No Videl implies that Gohan's the top and that's pure BS.

Or actually, nvm it makes sense

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Signs of life, please
Metroid Prime 4 would be awesome, or at least Metroid Prime 2 or 3 Remastered.

As for myself... There's only one hope I have right now:

As tradition, the summoning circle for the 1-Up Girl in a Mario spin-off. It worked for Mario Strikers, so It could also work this time

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If Tomodachi life shows up in the direct, I will ****ing.
If it doesnt, I will.
Imagine if console exclusivity was abolished. Every game had to be on every platform.
SOMEONE HIRE HER
I need context for this
I think its that VR headset that was based off of the NerveGear from Sword Art Online. As in, if you die in the game you die irl

Edit: turns out the 250k thing came from the fact the MISSING SUB was controlled via logitech gaming controller which I just found out and Im flabbergasted

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Metroid Prime 4 would be awesome, or at least Metroid Prime 2 or 3 Remastered.

As for myself... There's only one hope I have right now:

As tradition, the summoning circle for the 1-Up Girl in a Mario spin-off. It worked for Mario Strikers, so It could also work this time
Ain't Pauline in Tour?

Feels like she'd be a pretty easy character to port over to Deluxe given how much the Booster Course Pack is already taking from it. I do think she'd be a great choice, though.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
all I’m asking for is to see Persona 3 Reload officially revealed for the Switch (maybe a touch of Persona 5 Tactica), and to see some new Mario Kart 8 tracks

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Predictions:
  • Pikmin 4
  • Everybody 1-2 Switch!
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe wave 5 DLC
  • Tears of the Kingdom DLC
  • Next 2D Mario platformer
  • Metroid of some kind
  • Big holiday title

D

Deleted member

Ain't Pauline in Tour?

Feels like she'd be a pretty easy character to port over to Deluxe given how much the Booster Course Pack is already taking from it. I do think she'd be a great choice, though.
Yeah, that is true.

Although they would have to make a new 3D model of her in a biker costume for the bikes (shouldn't be hard doh).

Noipoi

Howdy!
The direct starts literally as soon as I get off work, though.

I’ll have to dip and dodge spoilers, at least for the first ten or so minutes.

KillerCage

Smash Master

osby

Smash Obsessed
Calling it now

Big reveal at the end is Xenoblade 4 and Nintendo Twitter loses it
Nintendo fans will look at a JRPG series with over 1.8 million copies sold just with a single title and claim that nobody wanted this.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The direct starts literally as soon as I get off work, though.

I’ll have to dip and dodge spoilers, at least for the first ten or so minutes.
I'm the opposite

I'm not gonna be able to watch the direct in class but I told my friend ahead of time that she's free to spoil whatever gets announced

Top Bottom