• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Golden Sun is cringe, actually.

The first game starts you off with a cool firebender girl only to damsel her right after the tutorial and not let her be playable again for the rest of the game

For that I will never forgive it

I'm being deliberately overdramatic pls dont cancel me

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The thing they don't tell you about this trailer

Every single actor was forced to get excited for Everybody 1-2 Switch out of fear for their family's safety due to the Nintendo ninjas.
"Everybody" also refers to how everyone must buy and play the game on a daily basis. Or else a horse mask will be the last thing you see.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
"Everybody" also refers to how everyone must buy and play the game on a daily basis. Or else a horse mask will be the last thing you see.
In that case, they must even threaten others to throw a cheap funeral for you if they kill you instead of a decent one, and they make sure the people who come at the funeral are too busy playing the new game instead of crying for you at the funeral itself.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nintendo advised that Ubisoft held off on a sequel until the next console due to similarities with the first game on the same Switch lifespan

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sounds about right lol:
I'd argue judging people's vocabulary is a bettet measure of one's education then their intelligence.

But my guess for this study's results is because Nintendo has a "kiddy" reputation that chases away some of the more toxic gamers, hence scoring lower on things like profanity as well.

That said console wars are stupid, so let's not get all concieted about this.These are just statistics (taken from Reddit no less) and plenty of "smart" people still own Xboxes and plenty of "stupid" people still own Switches.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
2nd Day of the Color Wheel Project. Orange is up, with Ultimate Gohan as the subject matter, cause that's one of my GOATs!

Also I unlocked Rosalina in Mario 3D World. I've been getting 100% in everything so far, mostly using Luigi, Peach and Mario in that order. Right now though, since I unlocked Rosalina, I mostly used her for a few levels. Glad I took the time to finally clear up my game backlog, so I can finish this one.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Also why was the "haha Nintendo fans hate RPGs hope they announce a new one" joke for Xenoblade and not the fact that there's a new Fire Emblem on the way with people now hoping for a SMRPG remake
Because Xenoblade has done the "one last thing" twice already and Nintendo fans raised hell about it both times.

Also, what new Fire Emblem

Top Bottom