• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Open In case of Nintendo fan moments:

Nintendo fans when no commercials

Nintendo fans when commercials but they remember these products are Japanese (that means anime!)

Nintendo fans when RPGs:

1491171618382.gif

Nintendo fans when they get Persona, but discover not only is it anime, it's an RPG:

Nintendo fans when character design has no google eyes and no white gloves:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Nintendo fans when character design has no google eyes
I agree with the rest of this, but don't you **** talk googly eyes.

Googly eyes are objectively the best character design choice, especially when they wobble around. ALL media would be significantly improved if every character had googly eyes, including live action stuff.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I agree with the rest of this, but don't you **** talk googly eyes.

Googly eyes are objectively the best character design choice, especially when they wobble around. ALL media would be significantly improved if every character had googly eyes, including live action stuff.

found the Banjo fan :053:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Loving Shredder's Revenge. Leo and Mike are the best, imo. The reason I draw anthropomorphic characters even though I don't consider myself a furry, is because of the TMNT series.

There’s a solid difference between liking anthropomorphic animal characters and buying a ticket to furcon.

Nice drawing, by the way! Like the color combo.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, out of curiosity, did we ever figure out why Roger Craig Smith and Cindy Robinson had to leave the franchise as Sonic and Amy before they were just... brought back on once again?

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Nintendo fans when their Metroid Smash Breath of the Odyssey: All Pokémon's World doesn't get announced in a Partner Showcase:

1656279034919.png

-----------------

Also mods can we , please, please also get the gif uploader fixed or increase the upload storage of it? It took me like 15 tries before giving up to upload something. Its absolute dog****e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom