• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I gotta hand it to Valve, TF2 is actually fun again.

I mean there are still bots here and there but the game is at the very least playable.

Or maybe not. Who knows
About that...

Bots have returned to ddos'ing servers to avoid vote kicks. Apparently if someone leaves after they voted the vote doesn't count so bots do this to nullify kicks.

So the update basically did nothing to the bots except delay them for a few days.

Dukefire

Smash Master
About that...

Bots have returned to ddos'ing servers to avoid vote kicks. Apparently if someone leaves after they voted the vote doesn't count so bots do this to nullify kicks.

So the update basically did nothing to the bots except delay them for a few days.
It is a start. Not perfect, but getting somewhere

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Going to visit the aquarium with my sister for my birthdat tomorrow and I'm excited for it but...it just hit me how lonely I am. It'd be really nice to have at least like, a friend or something to bring along.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There is a furry among us.
We are everywhere, one could be biting your ankles as we speak
Waking up to Twitter assaulting me with the worst image known to man.

I can't show it because not family friendly but Twomad gotta go.
Yeah.. i woke up to that ***** moment as well
1536389840041.jpg

Black man done lost his ****ing mind

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Night race:

1656251982560.png

“wE aRe Night Wild Hunt! JOiN uS AnD lEAd tHe wAy! nO BodY cAn sTOp uS!”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: European mythology. A folkloric chase that can be found in various northern European cultures. This hunting group usually consists of a large group of wraiths led by a mythological figure, which can be Odin, Fionn mac Cumhaill, Jarilo, King Arthur, and more. The entourage may include elves, Valkyries, ghosts, or souls of dogs. Wild Hunt often is a harbinger of disaster and anyone who sees it may get their souls taken to join the hunt.

Skills: Dream Fist, Mamudo, Ice Dracostrike, Purple Smoke

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Haunt race.

Wild Hunt is more of a motif than a figure but it still makes for a cool idea for a demon. I like the ominous, shadowed group carrying unnatural torches and accompanied by a doggo. You can connect this demon to a lot of other playable characters in SMT that I’m surprised it’s not been used more often. Probably because it’s not something you can make a model of easily.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
As I continue through the Scarlet Blaze path of Three Hopes
not only does this game continue to show that Byleth is a threat and a mother ****ing menace…but I think Sothis may be a little bit evil. Not full evil, but she and Byleth don’t have a deep connection like in Three Houses. She freaked out more here than there.

and holy **** Byleth speaking and reacting more…personality taking her over
****ing hell I’m invested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom