• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If this rumored Nintendo Direct Mini is just third-party stuff, I could still see Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope being a possibility since it's Ubisoft who's publishing that game.

Also, I don't know how my bingo card will be handled if a Mini Direct comes before of full one (the card is 99% finished right now)

osby

Smash Obsessed
I successfully convinced my parents to watch Our Flag Means Death.

My gay agenda is going according to plan.

If this rumored Nintendo Direct Mini is just third-party stuff, I could still see Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope being a possibility since it's Ubisoft who's publishing that game.

Also, I don't know how my bingo card will be handled if a Mini Direct comes before of full one (the card is 99% finished right now)
There are still quite a few 3rd party games they can show in detail, like Two Point Campus or Bayonetta 3. I don't see why people are being all doom and gloom about it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I picked up IDW Sonic again and damn why did they do Shadow like that? He was not like that in the games
Flynn mentioned that SEGA had a lot of mandates and restrictions regarding Shadow

Who do I have to sacrifice to get Tangle and Whisper in the games?
I legit wanna see a game where Sonic teams up with those two and the gameplay revolves around them as a Heroes style three man team utilizing their abilities to great extent

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Eh, the hate for the partner directs are overblown. The first one was bad, yeah but there was a lot of excitement about SMTV finally being shown for the first time to many since the Switch was announced. It was primarily cause there was a drought of Nintendo news which doesn't really apply when we have Splattoon, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Kirby and Mario all getting new games this year

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Still feels like we are gonna get more a mini Direct cause I feel like something just feels missing this year from Nintendo IMO.

Same time I'm getting Xenoblade and Splatoon plus a few third parties for it like Trails and Klonoa......so I'm mostly content.

------------------------

On a darker note today I shouted at someone for pushing me on a train on instinct.

Autistic and touch sensitive.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Shadow would not have stayed and get turned.

My guy would have seen that staying is a stupid idea, TBH if IDW had Archie Shadow, he would have probably suggested using the Chaos Emeralds way sooner than everyone else as Shadow was always pragmatic and thinking ahead.

He's not some meat head, IDK why they keep wanting to make him into that. If it's to parody Vegeta, then even then they're doing a terrible job, because current Vegeta would also have 100% fled from that fight to regroup.
Ian Flynn actually did speak about Shadow's infection... and yeah, the way he got infected being pretty stupid is kinda SEGA's fault, haha. So, the original plan was for Shadow to take his ring inhibitors off before fighting the zombots, thinking that his full power as the ultimate lifeform would be able to keep him safe from the infection, similarly to how Sonic's speed can stave it off, and how any given Chaos Emerald makes its wielder immune to the virus. (As seen with Zavok) This assumption would ultimately result in Shadow getting infected. But SEGA wanted the scene to "focus on Sonic and Shadow's rivalry" so he kinda just ends up taking them on with his ring inhibitors still equipped. ...Nah, this doesn't concern any rivalry, it concerns common sense, haha.

That's what I like to call a real "SEGA Moment"

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
What a badass!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Saizo and Beruka type beat
it really does hit the same beats
All the talk about Three Hopes is making me wanna go back and finish the Blue Lions and and Black Eagle campains in the original Three Houses but man, the monestery is such a slog.

Three Houses would probably be my favorite FE if so much of the gameplay didn't feel like a chore.
Lemme guess…doing all the stuff in the church that can also be used to build up supports and skills more?
Tangle is my favorite:
the show was better and idk how they did it

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I picked up Fire Emblem: Three Hopes today. Not sure how much of Three Houses I'll have to have played in order to follow it (I've only beaten the Black Eagles' storyline in Three Houses), but I'll give it a shot.

I'm hoping to beat Fire Emblem Warriors first - I feel like the story will be much better in Three Hopes, since Warriors mostly seems to consist of "encounter characters from the original FE, Awakening, or Fates; fight them due to a misunderstanding; lather, rinse, and repeat until they're all on your side and it's time to fight the Dragon Of Darkness", but it should give me an idea of what the characters are like in the original FE and Fates. (plus, Warriors is about 16 GB, and I'm getting to the point where I'll need to free up space on my SD card soon)

Also, I've started a Marvel vs. DC thread in the SmashBoards Creates subforum, so there's that.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The Book Fair is ending in ten minutes

I have a week for myself after this but then I'll have to go back to working as a cashier at that restaurant, kill me

Noipoi

Howdy!
I have temporarily given up my shiny H-Zorua hunt, the outbreaks still refuse to give me one.

I'll pick it back up when S/V come out. Where I can breed for a shiny like a civilized human being.

Dutch Raikuna

I've a few hundred games to play
At least 100 anime to go through
Around 25 books to read,
About 10 TV live action shows on my to watch list
5 stories I want to write
2 personal graphic design projects to do

And I'm bored and demotivated still.
horikita-1.png

Someone. Explain.

But.............................Spy X Family's part 1 finale has aired and it was cute as **** so you should all watch it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I've a few hundred games to play
At least 100 anime to go through
Around 25 books to read,
About 10 TV live action shows on my to watch list
5 stories I want to write
2 personal graphic design projects to do

And I'm bored and demotivated still.
View attachment 355442

Someone. Explain.

But.............................Spy X Family's part 1 finale has aired and it was cute as **** so you should all watch it.
Intense emotions do be like that. I still feel intense rage at fascist Christians despite playing 2 games, watching a lot of youtube stuff, Sonic IDW and Spy x Family across today

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
And I have aughtup to IDW Sonic.

Some thoughts:
  • Ian Flynn doing the dialouge for Frontiers is a blessing
  • I love all the characterization EXCEPT Shadow
  • The new characters need to be added in the games
  • I appreciate them trying to make the Deadly Six interesting, but it's just not gonna happen

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
And I have aughtup to IDW Sonic.

Some thoughts:
  • Ian Flynn doing the dialouge for Frontiers is a blessing
  • I love all the characterization EXCEPT Shadow
  • The new characters need to be added in the games
  • I appreciate them trying to make the Deadly Six interesting, but it's just not gonna happen
Bro, Frontiers' story being described as 'melancholy' while the plot beats completely give room to more vulnerable and emotional characters is ****ing great and has the potential for the best story since Black Knight

Dutch Raikuna

Huh.

I've only just remembered that the part of the sig I have that shows what I'm currently watching and playing was for me to try and generate conversations more with others like "oh what are you playing."

Conversations suck.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Does she intend to do them all in one stream?

Cuz uhhhh

She's gonna be here a while :194:
It's in parts, lol.

Scientists are boutta study this footage to better understand what witnessing the Greek tragedy that is Charmy's life does to someone.
Can't wait for when she gets to the part when Evil Sonic poses as Sonic and has flings with 3 different girls at the same time. :4wario:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom