• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Finally done with the book fair. It was fun, might come back next year if I won't be too busy with school.

Now to get to my parent's house and pray to Arceus that I don't **** my pants on the way

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Did more experimenting with a bot that makes 4chan greentexts and I got this
One Punch Man 4chan greentext version.png

One Punch Man x Shadow the Hedgehog apparently

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Mega Man games are on sale on the eshop so I picked up both X collections and Zero/ZX even though I own them already for the PS4 and have played each game a gajillion times.

I may be an addict.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just got back from the black phone.

very solid horror movie. The main kid actors did a great job and Ethan Hawke made for a scarily realistic villain. The ending was a really great action scene and closure on the film.

overall this one is definitely worth the watch!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chulapas.

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.

"Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.

"Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.

"Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
:yoshi:

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
A3B4F1AD-6A01-4631-AD05-5F1CB60AC172.jpeg

Let me get this straight.

You are insisting that you do not have any rhythm at all. And yet, the method in which you are manipulating the library equipment clearly proves that you still possess some form of musical prowess.

However, despite me pointing out this fact, you still refuse to believe the evidence. Asserting that you do not in fact have rhythm, despite constantly displaying otherwise.

This nonsense has proven very troublesome in our attempts to get the band back together.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 355471

You are insisting that you do not have any rhythm at all. And yet, the method in which you are manipulating the library equipment clearly proves that you still possess some form of musical prowess.

However, despite me pointing out this fact, you still refuse to believe the evidence. Asserting that you do not in fact have rhythm, despite constantly displaying otherwise.

This nonsense has proven very troublesome in our attempts to get the band back together.
...I couldn't help myself.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
View attachment 355471

...I couldn't help myself.
This is one of the best things I've witnessed today

Dukefire

Smash Master
I might be somewhat irritated that it may be a direct mini, but a lot of gaming news has dropped already. So, I am ready regardless.
Screenshot_20210613-233221_YouTube.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom