• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Got a curious question for all of you? How about we all share what our screen savior is on our computer, laptop or whatever?

This would be mine.

I just can't get enough of the Kaiju in a Half-Shell.
1653538969559.png

Before you ask, yes my favorite food is white bread and my favorite anime is Demon Slayer (not really)

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Got a curious question for all of you? How about we all share what our screen savior is on our computer, laptop or whatever?

This would be mine.

I just can't get enough of the Kaiju in a Half-Shell.
I can't post it for whatever reason, but it's pretty basic. Just a beach, under a starlit sky.

I like to have normal wallpapers on my phone and computer and stuff, so I don't immediately come off as a freak of nature.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
This meme has gone too far.
It hasn't gone far enough. Only once Morbius II is greenlit, and Doctor Michael Morbius finally utters the words "it's Morbin time", will it have reached it's Apex.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Today marks 4 years since the leak of the 1997 Pokémon Gold/Silver prototype.

No leaked prototype has ever been able to top it to this day.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
This meme has gone too far.
This is unfortunately no longer a #MorbiusSweep.

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's been a while since I did this for one of the newer ones

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fairy race:

1653575418353.png

“Call me Fairy Napaea. You seem like a chill guy; we should totally hang out.”

Alignment: Neutral-Neutral

Origin: Greek mythology. A type of nymph that lives in valley forests and caves. Their name comes from the word meaning “a wooded dell”. They look like pretty young women with long hair, graceful clothes, and a golden ring on their heads. They make flowers bloom, watch over the livestock, assist with hunts, heal illnesses and serve the queen of Nymphae. It is said that people who drink from a spring guarded by napaea are given the gift of prophecy.

Skills: Marin Karin, Zan, Dia

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Jirae race.

Napaea has a great design and has one of my favorite use of colors. She’s a bit inorganic looking for a nature spirit but her clothes are just so vibrant to not like and I love her green eyes and the way there are golden spheres and various rings incorporated into her design. SMT toys with Pixie knock-offs all the time and I think they knocked it out of the park with this one.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I thought an R-rated prequel animated series with Velma was absurd.

But now...

I'm hearing there's going to be a horror movie on Winnie the Pooh.

What in the ****?
The Morb is gonna sweep TikTok ajd all dance clubs.

Fun fact: the lyrics saying have sex is a reference to what all Morbheads do in their spare time.
Morbex

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What the **** is next?

An Pingu adult comedy? Pingu becoming a depressed self-loathing low-life akin to Bojack Horseman? That wouldn't surprise me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
A reminder that the first 3 episodes of Ms. Marvel and the last 3 episodes of Kenobi releasing at the same time will be the first time in Disney+ history (from June 8th to June 22nd).

Crazy how it took 2 years for a Marvel and Star Wars series to team up on Wednesday to destroy our sanity…Disney with the big dub

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I thought an R-rated prequel animated series with Velma was absurd.

But now...

I'm hearing there's going to be a horror movie on Winnie the Pooh.

What in the ****?
It's not from Disney, Winnie the Pooh went into the Public Domain this year. I assume the "destruction of a beloved childhood icon" is the point.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ok but real talk beloved childrens properties having a darker adult take is literally nothing new, been going on since the 80s if not further back.

Transformers, Samurai Jack, Deadpool, Wolverine, TMNT, etc...

Also, a Scooby Doo spinoff that's for adults wasn't even out of nowhere. Even if we discount the movies, Mystery Incorporated was much different and also had a far darker (but just not far enough for kids) tone. Velma is just growing up with their audience. The Winnie the Pooh movie? Clearly going to be a horror comedy, it's public domain Winnie the Pooh

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ok but real talk beloved childrens properties having a darker adult take is literally nothing new, been going on since the 80s if not further back.

Transformers, Samurai Jack, Deadpool, Wolverine, TMNT, etc...

Also, a Scooby Doo spinoff that's for adults wasn't even out of nowhere. Even if we discount the movies, Mystery Incorporated was much different and also had a far darker (but just not far enough for kids) tone. Velma is just growing up with their audience. The Winnie the Pooh movie? Clearly going to be a horror comedy, it's public domain Winnie the Pooh
theee of those things are not like the others…coughthe3comicbookseriesthatwereneverneccisarilychildrenspropertiesfromthebeginninglookingatyouTMNTandespeciallyyouDeadpoolcough

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's been a while since I did this for one of the newer ones

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fairy race:

View attachment 353391

“Call me Fairy Napaea. You seem like a chill guy; we should totally hang out.”

Alignment: Neutral-Neutral

Origin: Greek mythology. A type of nymph that lives in valley forests and caves. Their name comes from the word meaning “a wooded dell”. They look like pretty young women with long hair, graceful clothes, and a golden ring on their heads. They make flowers bloom, watch over the livestock, assist with hunts, heal illnesses and serve the queen of Nymphae. It is said that people who drink from a spring guarded by napaea are given the gift of prophecy.

Skills: Marin Karin, Zan, Dia

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Jirae race.

Napaea has a great design and has one of my favorite use of colors. She’s a bit inorganic looking for a nature spirit but her clothes are just so vibrant to not like and I love her green eyes and the way there are golden spheres and various rings incorporated into her design. SMT toys with Pixie knock-offs all the time and I think they knocked it out of the park with this one.
If she was a plush toy, id buy her

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Sounds like a good time for a Pokkén Tournament 2 to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom