• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Ya Boy Kongming got the full OP posted.

Still the second best anime of this season. Just the funk.

-----------

Lamperouge Lamperouge I see you went with adult Jahy for pfp........................

Not a bad show. Did you ever finish it?

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
I need to catch up with the One Piece manga ng

Last I left off I stopped reading a few weeks back with Luffy using Gear 5 for one final attack against Kaido

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just looked at my pfps list out of boredom.

I've about 20 Noire pfps, 20 pfps for Rin, 15 for Ritsu, 10 for Ichigo, Kurumi, Holo, Kino and Megumin each. Think for male characters its Senku and Okabe that is the most.

Kurumi_amused.jpg

I am still a weeb. And then's me and the man who gave me the idea *stares at Lamperouge Lamperouge * to have a folder full of pfps. I'm happy or something...........

Your man there is playing as Shadow.

You know that who I'm talking about!

Your man there! Or rather...................................your ma. /s

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
It was rough for me the first time tbh

Despite the huge amount of foreshadowing and worldbuilding it contains, it's far from my favorite arc. It really drags and Enel is kind of boring to me
I actually think Enel's cool, I just get irritated with the fact this sky island in the clouds devolves into a generic jungle for most of it, and the buildup to actually even seeing Enel takes too ****in' long.

Also Satori and his brothers can piss off.

The fight with Enel drags on a lot, though.

I need to catch up with the One Piece manga ng

Last I left off I stopped reading a few weeks back with Luffy using Gear 5 for one final attack against Kaido
I'm ready for Wano to end at this point if nothing else so Carrot and Yamato can hopefully officially join the crew

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
HOLD THE FLIPPY FLAP UP

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo There's a Project DIVA game on Steam

I COULD POTENTIALLY PLAY PROJECT DIVA ON STEAM DECK

I'D HAVE TO BUY IT AND TEST IT BUT WHAT IF IT WORKED:138: :138: :138: :138:
I tried playing project diva in switch but the background video made me feel my eyes were rolling in the back on my head. Figured I should stick to Taiko

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I actually think Enel's cool, I just get irritated with the fact this sky island in the clouds devolves into a generic jungle for most of it, and the buildup to actually even seeing Enel takes too ****in' long.

Also Satori and his brothers can piss off.

The fight with Enel drags on a lot, though.

I'm ready for Wano to end at this point if nothing else so Carrot and Yamato can hopefully officially join the crew
Ya know

I dropped One Piece ages ago because it felt like it was never going to ****ing end, but I have kept up on it for awhile now.

I'm gonna be shocked if Carrot doesn't join the crew despite tagging along with them for what, 3 years now?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Gamer Shadow?
No, Shadow's a fake gamer. Sure he may shout racial epithets, but he's black ajd also being hunted by the US Government for at least 50 years when he did nothing wrong initially. Shadow is a disgusting black creature (minority) as he puts it, and not a true gamer sadly.

Now VECTOR on the other hand...

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Ya know

I dropped One Piece ages ago because it felt like it was never going to ****ing end, but I have kept up on it for awhile now.

I'm gonna be shocked if Carrot doesn't join the crew despite tagging along with them for what, 3 years now?
6 years actually. Whole Cake Island started in 2016 :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom