• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Sounds like a good time for a Pokkén Tournament 2 to happen.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Time out.

Why are the two traveling again?
Last I saw was :

Luke Skywalker taking Grogu with him to train.
Because, and in quickish spoilers form
Luke felt bad for having Grogu stay around knowing he would want to go back to Mando (who also missed him dearly). So after he gave Ahsoka a gift he made for Grogu (which was Mando armor), she gave it to Luke and they had a heartfelt talk. That was especially awesome since she’s practically family despite all that happened with Anakin. After that Kuke allowed Grogu to choose to either continue being a Jedi, or to go back to his Mando family…he picked Mando and rode to the BOBB final battle in a ship by himself.

btw the I called BOBB “Mandalorian season 2.5 is because after 4 episodes of Boba origin story telling, the rest of the show randomly turned into Mando’s series and magically became the best thing about the show.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Sounds like a good time for a Pokkén Tournament 2 to happen.
On the Tekken side of things, it looks like Season 4 will be the end of Tekken 7 DLC. So yeah we're about to get either Pokken 2 or Tekken 8.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ok but real talk beloved childrens properties having a darker adult take is literally nothing new, been going on since the 80s if not further back.

Transformers, Samurai Jack, Deadpool, Wolverine, TMNT, etc...

Also, a Scooby Doo spinoff that's for adults wasn't even out of nowhere. Even if we discount the movies, Mystery Incorporated was much different and also had a far darker (but just not far enough for kids) tone. Velma is just growing up with their audience. The Winnie the Pooh movie? Clearly going to be a horror comedy, it's public domain Winnie the Pooh
Isn't it the other way around for TMNT? It started with a rather violent comic before being the cartoon and toys iirc

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Next, they're gonna make a Banana Splits Horror Movie where the animatronics go insane after finding out that they been cancelled. Imagine the horror 😱
That movie was actually pretty fun. The kills were creative and well done for a lower budget, it definitely knew it was absurd and played into that. It also has some pretty funny lines it. It was definitely a enjoyable watch.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I got a skateboard today! But I ****ing embarrassed myself at the skatepark cause I fell or "being an idiot" as I'm using railings to balance myself. Got mocked for not doing an ollie or going down a ramp.
anime-sigh.gif

Some people are just *****. I'm able to turn on a board, jump and align myself but slopes man. I've had co-ordination issues my whole life but people mocking me just makes me want to snap.

On the bright side of today:
non-biyori.gif

Aw yeah we getting Super Cub here in the UK! Tagging MooMew64 MooMew64 cause my man introduced me to it.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
People are hating this update's guts because of some unfortunate decisions from Mojang, but TBH I feel it's being over hated. It's a bit mid, but not bad.
I mean I'm not gonna be playing it regardless

No point in updating when all your mods won't work

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Me hurting my ankle skating while touching a rail instead of being able to automatically jump 30ft in the air and do a 10 trick combo like in THPS:

Meme4444.jpg

It's a ***** but man I need to keep doing it. On a brighter note here's a gif of ya boi Kongming:

paripi-koumei2222.gif

Noipoi

Howdy!
Me hurting my ankle skating while touching a rail instead of being able to automatically jump 30ft in the air and do a 10 trick combo like in THPS:

View attachment 353417

It's a ***** but man I need to keep doing it. On a brighter note here's a gif of ya boi Kongming:

View attachment 353418
A wise man once said that sucking at something is the first step to being sort of good at something.

He also said something about not doing tier 15.

MooMew64

that's the problem

I'm still too dependent on Forge except for one server with its own custom-made Fabric modpack
Dew it

Reject what the Optifine Order has taught you

join us on the Dark Side of Minecraft, we have optimization and shaderpacks with actual frames over here on Fabric

Let the frames flow through you

Last edited:

MooMew64

Oh yeah, TheMightyP TheMightyP

You might want to look at what the Complimentary dev just announced. They announced a new shader that has better visual presentation than RTX Bedrock without needing to be PTGI based and it's promising better performance than even Sildur's somehow.

The pack is available from their Patreon for $15 right now, but it's releasing for everyone for free June 17th.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
The social media reactions for Marvel Studios' Ms. Marvel had recieved genrtally a lot of positive reactions. I believe the review embargo will end on June 7th from what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom