• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
For me, it was the 2nd AA game Ive played if you count PLvs AA as an AA game. I think capcom does, actually
I personally felt the series went downhill after the third game. It was a slow downward slope, where Apollo Justice was good just not as good as the first three, Investigations was worse but i still found some stuff in it i liked, Dual destinies was bad but i could see good ideas in it.
And i like to pretend that Spirit of justice didn't happen because it was too nonsensical.

I really like Vs, one of my favorite 3DS games, but it's clearly a Professor Layton game guest starring Phoenix wright. So i didn't count it in that little summary of how i enjoy the Ace Attorney games.

I still want Vs ported to Switch though, like the trilogy and GreatAA

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I personally felt the series went downhill after the third game. It was a slow downward slope, where Apollo Justice was good just not as good as the first three, Investigations was worse but i still found some stuff in it i liked, Dual destinies was bad but i could see good ideas in it.
And i like to pretend that Spirit of justice didn't happen because it was too nonsensical.

I really like Vs, one of my favorite 3DS games, but it's clearly a Professor Layton game guest starring Phoenix wright. So i didn't count it in that little summary of how i enjoy the Ace Attorney games.

I still want Vs ported to Switch though, like the trilogy and GreatAA
Yo, i would pay top doller for a VS Switch port
you listening, CAPCOM??

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
NES and SNES Switch Online apps will be going under maintenance this Friday.

Translation: Gaemz r commin
Calling it now, we're getting uh...

Anyone know of any obscure NES and SNES games that aren't licensed? Only one I can think of is Lester the Unlikely.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Calling it now, we're getting uh...

Anyone know of any obscure NES and SNES games that aren't licensed? Only one I can think of is Lester the Unlikely.
Well, there are still some first party NES games missing
  • Urban Champion
  • Mach Rider
  • Pinball
  • Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II
  • The Mysterious Murasame Castle
  • Yoshi's Cookie (there's probably some legal issues with this one)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
everytime I do the gummi stuff in KH2…I can’t stop thinking about Kid Icarus Uprising

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I guess some spoilery thoughts on Multiverse of Madness
I don't simp for crazy ass white women, but hear me out with Scarlet Witch
I really liked this film. The Sam Raimi direction gave it a much darker tone, like there weren't much laughs to be had throughout the entire film, the 2nd half didn't have any. A big refresher imo, Scarlet was an unstoppable threat and they really played her up to be one, all thanks to Sam's horror background. The scene where she just kills the Illuminati in less then 5 minutes (all of which brutally/grotesquely died) was the highlight of her insanity, that earth's mightiest heroes just got their ass BEAT which really played into just how helpless Strange was against Wanda. Of course, Wanda was going after America Chavez, a character who I thought was really cool. I loved her dynamic between her and Dr. Strange (who is the best not dad since Loid Forger), she's cool and all. Not really a fan on how they rushed her controlling her superpower in like 5 seconds, but you know what? I hope she sticks around for longer, she can do a lot of cool things. I feel like Dr. strange 3 is gonna have more of her and Wong. Wong also the GOAT.

Something I really liked about the film is that Strange and his Alternate universe ex never got together. Their relationship across multiple universes never worked out, and they new that it'd be better to simply let each other go, no matter how much it hurt them. I also liked the destroyed universe and Evil Strange showing what happens if Strange ended up just like Wanda and went too far. I should also note that the fight scenes were super clever and a lot of fun, the scene were they fight via classical music? Creative ****.

Side note, despite being called Multiverse of Madness, there's only really three. 616, 838, and the destroyed universe. I did really like the alt New York style, so I did wish they explored more multiverses, each with a unique style. I get why they didn't, but would've been really cool.

Also, I may have gotten a little hyped seeing the Fantastic 4 and Professor X.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
ExciteBike:Mario Stadium
Well we have been able to get FDS-exclusive games on NES Online...

(It actually did not excite me when Vs. Excitebike was added to NES Online since it made me buying the arcade version on the Eshop pointless)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Public Domain is a lawless land:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ughgughguh having to walk back to the save points despite having them saved earlier is a paaaaaaaain. Making me waste time walking around more and more

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Public Domain is a lawless land:
This is what happens when people keep swearing on Minecraft servers.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Got a curious question for all of you? How about we all share what our screen savior is on our computer, laptop or whatever?

This would be mine.

I just can't get enough of the Kaiju in a Half-Shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom