• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
A gaming convention I'm going to will have a Smash Ultimate tournament with a $750 prize. Probably won't win but no harm entering.

And I've actually won two tournaments at that same convention before (Balloon Fight in 2018 and Dr. Mario 64 in 2019).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's Spanish for Morbius.
It all comes back to Mobius
bensw_profile_image_f45bce34eb002f9a_300x300.png

A gaming convention I'm going to will have a Smash Ultimate tournament with a $750 prize. Probably won't win but no harm entering.

And I've actually won two tournaments at that same convention before (Balloon Fight in 2018 and Dr. Mario 64 in 2019).
If you win, mail me the money, please

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I need El Muerto to fight Booker T in his movie

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I was thinking what would happen if they made an MUA4. If they use MUA3 as a base, they kind of have 85% of the Marvel Mainstays at this point, as far the heroes go anyway. Even the MORBILLIONAIRE himself(who's pretty fun in MUA3). Rogue, She-Hulk, War Machine, Beast, Jubilee, Black Cat and Vison are main ones that are "missing". And I think Prowler, Shang-Chi and Monica Rambeau are now big enough characters, given the movies and games to add that wouldn't raise too many eyebrows, unless they respect the OG and make Prowler Hobie Brown.

Though each MUA game made sure to add like 2 obscure weirdo picks for the era. So like Cloak and Dagger? Nico from Runaways? THE Giant Sized Man-Thing himself? I dug learning about Moon Knight for the first time with MUA1.

For villains, Green Goblin, Carnage and Juggernaut were in MUA2. So bringing them back would be cool.

Noipoi

Howdy!
There are moments when you remember your past self, and how cringe you were.

But every time it brings you physical pain, that just means that you've grown. Even if you've still got learning to do, you've become just a little more mature than you were before.

So cut yourself a little slack. Yes you were obnoxious, and you'd probably strangle your past self if ever given the opportunity, but you're not that dude anymore.

You were cringe, and maybe you still are in ways. But the fact that you recognize that means you're kinda based too.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Embiggen
I was thinking what would happen if they made an MUA4. If they use MUA3 as a base, they kind of have 85% of the Marvel Mainstays at this point, as far the heroes go anyway. Even the MORBILLIONAIRE himself(who's pretty fun in MUA3). Rogue, She-Hulk, War Machine, Beast, Jubilee, Black Cat and Vison are main ones that are "missing". And I think Prowler, Shang-Chi and Monica Rambeau are now big enough characters, given the movies and games to add that wouldn't raise too many eyebrows, unless they respect the OG and make Prowler Hobie Brown.

Though each MUA game made sure to add like 2 obscure weirdo picks for the era. So like Cloak and Dagger? Nico from Runaways? THE Giant Sized Man-Thing himself? I dug learning about Moon Knight for the first time with MUA1.

For villains, Green Goblin, Carnage and Juggernaut were in MUA2. So bringing them back would be cool.
they also need to FINALLY GIVE US A ****ING GALACTUS STORYLINE TO PLAY THROUGH AND NOT CASUALLY BRUSH THROUGH…haven’t forgiven MUA2 for that one…well that and maybe make Jessica Jones and one of the Runaways playable as well. Keep the same artstyle, tone down the level grind back to being like MUA1 and MUA2 (so that you don’t have to stick to the same 4 people most of the game, or have to go around everybody trying to level them all up to 300 and stuff), and most importantly…they must bring back the ability to throw people off of everything and everywhere for quick and funny kills…then it’ll all be good

Shroob

Sup?
Ah yeah, since MorbiusMultiversus is all the talk right now, I guess I never gave my thoughts 100% on the NASB DLC characters.

For Rocko, good on them. Rocko was definitely the last 90's Nicktoon that was missing. He's a classic character who 100% deserved his spot.

For Hugh, I really hope they give Jimmy later, but Hugh is exactly what the fans wanted, so I can't complain at all. Good on them for listening to fan demand, regardless of it being a huge meme.

As for X-J9? All I can say is that her inclusion rocks.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Ah yeah, since MorbiusMultiversus is all the talk right now, I guess I never gave my thoughts 100% on the NASB DLC characters.

For Rocko, good on them. Rocko was definitely the last 90's Nicktoon that was missing. He's a classic character who 100% deserved his spot.

For Hugh, I really hope they give Jimmy later, but Hugh is exactly what the fans wanted, so I can't complain at all. Good on them for listening to fan demand, regardless of it being a huge meme.

As for X-J9? All I can say is that her inclusion rocks.

As a pretty huge Jimmy Neutron fan, I feel like everyone in that show is a lot more interesting than Jimmy himself, so TBH I'm glad we got Hugh.

Can't comment on Rocko.

Jenny is based as based gets.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
There are moments when you remember your past self, and how cringe you were.

But every time it brings you physical pain, that just means that you've grown. Even if you've still got learning to do, you've become just a little more mature than you were before.

So cut yourself a little slack. Yes you were obnoxious, and you'd probably strangle your past self if ever given the opportunity, but you're not that dude anymore.

You were cringe, and maybe you still are in ways. But the fact that you recognize that means you're kinda based too.
Bottom text

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

YOOOO MY BOY JAIME LOOKS PERFECT
17348D43-F7BD-4AC9-8B14-5F7937F6DB48.jpeg

but yeah the homie looks absolutely perfect. One of, if not, the best DCEU costumes made

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Do you think with the growing trend of platform fighters that we could see Sony take another stab at making one of their own?

With a budget this time?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Do you think with the growing trend of platform fighters that we could see Sony take another stab at making one of their own?

With a budget this time?
TBH Sony's biggest issue to me is most of their most prevalent games in their history weren't even made by them.

And the few that were they completely killed off any hopes of seeing again just last year. :047:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom