• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Lost World's a decent game but I wouldn't think about putting it into my favorites category. I'd put it mid tier. It's alright; not garbage at all but definitely didn't blow me away, either.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
But real talk, the only truly bad thing about SA1 is Big. Like 5 (or 4 if you weren't fond of Amy, truthfully I actually didn't think she was bad)/6 the the game is pretty enjoyable and sure some things didn't ahe gracefully but the core part of the game still holds up and for Sonic's first 3D outing, they did a good job.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The TF2 Twitter account tweeted for the first time since 2020 and it is acknowledging a save the game campaign

Now lets see if they will actually do something

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The TF2 Twitter account tweeted for the first time since 2020 and it is acknowledging a save the game campaign

Now lets see if they will actually do something
Localization files update incoming.

No bot fixes cause Valve sucks

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
I'll never forgive game reviewers/YTbers for brainwashing the internet on believing Sonic Adventure was a bad game.
It is bad though

Sonic's movement is screwy and barely works properly half the time
Knuckle's treasure hunts aren't fun and Amy's style of gameplay should've been his.
Gamma's stages are just hold the button down to win.
Big the Cat

Tail's levels are the best tied with Gamma because they're the ones I can finish the fastest because I can skip them with Tails and just WM1 like a Pyro with Gamma

Shroob

Sup?
Valve: "We hear you!"

The TF2 Fanbase: "THEN FIX IT YOU ****ING DONKEYS"
View attachment 353431
To be blunt

Yeah, ****ing fix it.

These bot issues aren't new, they've been a thing since the 2016 Catbox incident, and they've only gotten worse over time.

The fact that I can't go onto a VALVE server without fear of a [VALVE]N-word killer bot blaring real-life torture audio, and has been allowed to do this for ****ING YEARS is ****ing shameful.

It'll take a lot more than a little bit of lip service.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
To be blunt

Yeah, ****ing fix it.

These bot issues aren't new, they've been a thing since the 2016 Catbox incident, and they've only gotten worse over time.

The fact that I can't go onto a VALVE server without fear of a [VALVE]N-word killer bot blaring real-life torture audio, and has been allowed to do this for ****ING YEARS is ****ing shameful.

It'll take a lot more than a little bit of lip service.
At least they aren't an issue on Skial and Uncletopia servers.

I remember at one point when people thought the bots were being sent to Valve servers to promote playing on creators.tf ones-if that was the case, why didn't the bots die when creators.tf shut down?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It is bad though

Sonic's movement is screwy and barely works properly half the time
Knuckle's treasure hunts aren't fun and Amy's style of gameplay should've been his.
Gamma's stages are just hold the button down to win.
Big the Cat

Tail's levels are the best tied with Gamma because they're the ones I can finish the fastest because I can skip them with Tails and just WM1 like a Pyro with Gamma
You know, I heard a lot of criticisms of this game but this is the first time I ever heard someone say Sonic controls bad.

Now of course I can't really debate on your personal opinions but if we're talking like as an objective levels it's pretty competent amd well made game. Everything works, levels are well designed and memorable, good soundtrack, tight controls. I'd say for the majority, it's pretty entertaining.

Shroob

Sup?
At least they aren't an issue on Skial and Uncletopia servers.

I remember at one point when people thought the bots were being sent to Valve servers to promote playing on creators.tf ones-if that was the case, why didn't the bots die when creators.tf shut down?
The fact that we have to rely on community servers to have a bot free experience is legit shameful.

Uncle Dane pays over 1k a month on servers just to give the community a safe haven. Dude's not doing this to even promote his brand, he's doing it because he loves the game and Valve won't do ****.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The fact that we have to rely on community servers to have a bot free experience is legit shameful.
Having to use the server browser in 2008, having to use it in 2022.

It's all the same to me.

Shroob

Sup?
Having to use the server browser in 2008, having to use it in 2022.

It's all the same to me.
We didn't really have a choice in 2008.

Then VALVE had the bright idea to introduce quickplay.

In hindsight, it was a good idea, since modern gamers aren't going to understand a frankly archaic design like a server browser.

The issue is, they let it go to piss and never did any housekeeping, and this is the result of that.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
In hindsight, it was a good idea, since modern gamers aren't going to understand a frankly archaic design like a server browser.
I feel like the server browser still has its niches. Trade servers, Zombie Mod, Surf, Vs. Saxton Hale, you can't access custom modes like that with matchmaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom