• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So Sonic 3 the Movie's gonna have Crush 40 in it, right?

Right?
They gotta
Like I wasn't pulling for them in the previous two films, I just want actual music from the games to be properly utilised throughout them and not just a ringtone for the human characters.

But when you're bringing in Shadow with a loose SA2 adaptation?
They're needed.

We also need Knuckles to have a scene where he raps uninterrupted. That goes for his show as well.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I know this is a joke post but

Is it? There's a reason the story was dubbed one of the worst scary stories ever written(And the creator's kinda a scumbag).
Truth be told, my memory ain't so good. After the Slender Girls incident, I don't really like looking into creepypastas anymore.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If a hypothetical Spyro 4 could pull of the kind of writing a tv show like Adventure Time had, where it was very goofy and silly but got more serious and deep as the show gre and went along, if they could figure out how to do that with a game, i think that would be my ideal Spyro. Plus then Cynder would fit right in.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good Morning My Gamers
Ya know

I dropped One Piece ages ago because it felt like it was never going to ****ing end, but I have kept up on it for awhile now.

I'm gonna be shocked if Carrot doesn't join the crew despite tagging along with them for what, 3 years now?
Well she barely got any focus in Wano other than getting her ass beat by Perospero so I really doubt she's joining the crew
So Sonic 3 the Movie's gonna have Crush 40 in it, right?

Right?
They ****ing better
Disney really did that

your move Netflix
Sweet, gonna watch this with my friends tomorrow after the hell shift I have

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just found out that the DC version of Marvel Unlimited (the DC Infinite Universe app) has finally come out in Canada. My knowledge of DC is a lot more limited than Marvel (I've read the Killing Joke, Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?, Watchmen, Crisis on Infinite Earths, Batman: The Long Halloween, Tom King's Mister Miracle, Kingdom Come, and some New 52 series, but I think that's about it), so I'm looking forward to reading about other DC characters that I don't know much about, like Green Lantern.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

osby

Smash Obsessed
I love it when I remember some of these critters from fairy tales

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Jirae race:

1653661691269.png

“I’m Jirae Putz. How about you let me off the hard work and I’ll give you some pocket money?”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: Germanic mythology. A goblin that’s found in Austrian folk tales. He was initially a miser knight who transformed into a kobold after his death for his sins and was condemned to guard his treasures. Putz lives in trees, telling loggers which tree to cut to find his hidden wealth. However, not doing what he says may have terrible consequences. In a tale, a woodcutter dies of shock when the gold he got this way turned into nuts.

Skills: Dream Needle, Scratch Dance, Zio

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Holy race.

Due to a translation mistake, Putz is usually listed as an “Australian” demon while he’s a European figure. His design does a good job at showing his nature as a little, cunning creature living on top of trees and the stacks of bills in his hand are a hilarious touch. Similar to Nacht Kobold, he’s a shapeshifter but still a pretty authentic depiction of what kobolds were thought to look like.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I love it when I remember some of these critters from fairy tales

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Jirae race:

View attachment 353463

“I’m Jirae Putz. How about you let me off the hard work and I’ll give you some pocket money?”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: Germanic mythology. A goblin that’s found in Austrian folk tales. He was initially a miser knight who transformed into a kobold after his death for his sins and was condemned to guard his treasures. Putz lives in trees, telling loggers which tree to cut to find his hidden wealth. However, not doing what he says may have terrible consequences. In a tale, a woodcutter dies of shock when the gold he got this way turned into nuts.

Skills: Dream Needle, Scratch Dance, Zio

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Holy race.

Due to a translation mistake, Putz is usually listed as an “Australian” demon while he’s a European figure. His design does a good job at showing his nature as a little, cunning creature living on top of trees and the stacks of bills in his hand are a hilarious touch. Similar to Nacht Kobold, he’s a shapeshifter but still a pretty authentic depiction of what kobolds were thought to look like.
Gorillaz

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

I don’t think I saw Nintendo patch a bug out of their emulators so quick. Normally we wait until the next game drops.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I really loved the cast of Three Houses and the Golden Deer especially but man, I'm just not feeling warriors spin offs anymore.

I really loved the original Hyrule Warriors back in the day, but when I tried FE Warriors and Age of Calamity I just wasn't feeling it.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
IntroSpecktive on his way to make another video where the jokes are just cringe and completely not funny (He's a Nintendo Youtuber whose skits are bad)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hilda's cool.

Note: Never played FE
Note: if you like Hilda then by default you like her wife Marianne
Claude's lighskinned energy clears everyone else.

Note: Haven't played FE.
Note: if you like Claude then you like having a happy life…or at least memes
I really loved the cast of Three Houses and the Golden Deer especially but man, I'm just not feeling warriors spin offs anymore.

I really loved the original Hyrule Warriors back in the day, but when I tried FE Warriors and Age of Calamity I just wasn't feeling it.
Persona 5 Strikers is the ultimate peak
IntroSpecktive on his way to make another video where the jokes are just cringe and completely not funny (He's a Nintendo Youtuber whose skits are bad)
I like him

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Playstation has got their "State of Play" presentation dated for next week. Now we wait and see whether Nintendo will announce their "Direct" presentation next month.
Aw heck yeah, I love mid.

As for Nintendo, I'd wager we're probably gonna see Pokémon Presents next week.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Sonic fans complained about Sonics elbow so much they got it fixed

And now they are still complaining
Sonic fans when the pixel is 00000000000000000.00000000000000001 centimeter too far to the left:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom